Homebrew Redump Wii dat file question

Duloss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey all !
I'm wondering if a dat file with wbfs file does exist for redump releases ?
I have wbfs games and want to check my set but i cant because the redump dat file i got is based on isos and i dont want to convert all my wbfs to isos only to check my files :)

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
redump.org emphasize on 1:1 iso to ensure accuracy or else why does it exist in the first place? Why would ppl trust it ?
wbfs will not be 1:1 even if converted back to iso with normal means so a wbfs dat file from redump.org should never exist.
The closest thing is to check the integrity with Dolphin or the sha-1 hash with WiiBackupManager.

Direct from Redump.org:
What is Redump.org and what is your goal?

Redump.org is a disc preservation database and internet community dedicated to collecting precise and accurate information about every video game ever released on optical media of any system. The goal is to make blueprints of the data on console and PC game discs. Redump.org also provides guides to ensure the dumps are correctly done. Users of the website who follow the guides correctly are encouraged to share their results to help build the database. Multiple dumps of games with the same serial number by different people are collected to ensure the same results are gathered, which help correct any incorrect dumps in the database as well as to help recognize alternate versions of the same game.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: