Hacking redNAND won't load

mja7011

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I have been following this guide verbatim...

https://github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki/4:-Installing-redNAND-with-Mocha-CFW

Everything was working so far until after re-formatting my SD card (Step 18). After the SD creates the hidden partition, when I put the SD card in the Wii U and start up Haxchi, it never loads of redNAND and goes back to sysNAND. The reason why I know this is because the sysNAND folder is still there at the menu and vWii still works.... where in redNAND it's not supposed to work...

I tried re-formatting the SD card again (which is like a 3 1/2 hour process) and the same problem occurs.

Is there I'm doing something wrong?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you using redNAND? Are you a developer? Or are you just following a guide blindly without knowing what you're doing?

RedNAND is an outdated method that is prone to SD corruption and is not for regular users. It's mostly for developers.

Plus you can't play vWii in redNAND.

Follow my guide in my signature to properly install HaxChi CFW and stay away from Mocha and redNAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality