Hacking RedNAND is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
Do they have to be in a particular order as I put all those Wii u coffee items and it didn't accept.

I'll just wait to let it get tested first

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can someone upload a mirror? i just can't get past that last question on the registration page...

D

Deleted User

Is this legitimate? and is this useful for an end user, or will we have to wait for app integration and stuff like that?
Legit: Yes
Useful right now? No. Somebody has to develop something to work on the CFW. It;'s not going to play games off USB by itself.

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Legit: Yes
Useful right now? No. Somebody has to develop something to work on the CFW. It;'s not going to play games off USB by itself.
I nominate the feature of using vwii, specifically nintendont, with the Wii U Gamepad.
It's my most requested feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
It depends how the Brazilians got to find that way of installing pirated games.

I reckon as soon as these homebrew teams realised usb piracy was out in the open, they had nothing to lose by releasing iosu hack... In fact I would say Nintendo might even attribute all this added activity on their servers to the switch announcement.

Basically everyone is a winner now, if only the Brazilians had discovered this method earlier...

I expect Wii u sales to increase too even with the switch announcement.

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I nominate the feature of using vwii, specifically nintendont, with the Wii U Gamepad.
It's my most requested feature.

afaik you actually need to modify the firmware on the gamepad in order to do that which requires a hard mod but i could be wrong.

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
afaik you actually need to modify the firmware on the gamepad in order to do that which requires a hard mod but i could be wrong.
Omg, please no! I just want to play gamecube games in bed, don't want to wait for the switch which will then have be hacked again (if it will have gamecube backwards compatibility to begin with)

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So i finally managed to create an account, does anyone know how to use this yet? i already compiled iosu.elf and iosu_dbg.elf what now?

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. I saw the tweet yesterday and got really excited. An emuNAND is exactly what we need! The Brazilian Method is cool, but it's a bummer not being able to install out-of-region games and homebrew.

No, it is actually his or her.

I wouldn't want to argue with someone who is clearly an eminence in a language that is not their own, but have a look at this. "They" as a gender-neutral singular pronoun has been used in English for more than six hundred years.

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
Some Wii games had a wrapper or something to allow them to be sued with gamepad via eshop no?

I think it would just be a case of using that "wrapper" for gamecube games and giving access to it via vWii.

Or giving vWii access to Wii u side

Reactions: ManuelKoegler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1