Hacking RedNAND/EmuNAND

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Where can I find a RedNAND/EmuNAND (I don't know which one is better) tutorial? I can't seem to find any.

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
AuReiNAND is kinda like EmuNAND/RedNAND or they're completely different?

If it's like EmuNAND/RedNAND, after I finish Plailect's guide, I'll already have it installed?
If it's different than EmuNAND/RedNAND, where can I find an installation guide for RedNAND?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If it's like EmuNAND/RedNAND, after I finish Plailect's guide, I'll already have it installed?
If it's different than EmuNAND/RedNAND, where can I find an installation guide for RedNAND?
AuReiNAND is a CFW, not a type of NAND. What is your current system version and do you have a way to downgrade (either hardmod or w/ another system w/CFW) your system if it's on 11.0+?

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AuReiNAND is not like emunand/rednand at all.
AuReiNAND was the former name of luma3ds.
Once you finish Pailect's guide you will be running luma3ds which is AuReiNAND so yes you would be.
You wouldn't be using an emunand/rednand though.
You will be using sysnand which is safe to update.

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
AuReiNAND is a CFW, not a type of NAND. What is your current system version and do you have a way to downgrade (either hardmod or w/ another system w/CFW) your system if it's on 11.0+?
I'm on 11.0 and I'm going to downgrade with hardmod all the way installing Luma3ds + a9lh. Want to install RedNAND to keep it at an exploitable version for exploits and homebrew, while my SysNAND will stay updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit