Homebrew Redesigned hbmenu layout (theme)

octopus

Custom Title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Update 1.1.0:
  1. Fixed remaining layout issues
  2. Reworked Wi-Fi icon
  3. Made whitespace consistent in theme.cfg
  4. Replaced .romfs with .zip theme.
Changes from the default layout:
  1. All the interface elements were realigned to a grid
  2. Margins are consistent
  3. menuActiveEntryIcon (256x256 thumbnail) is disabled
  4. Applet warning moved off-screen, but a tiny red splotch remains visible in the top right corner
  5. New status icons

Photoshop_RMzfof87Tv.png

Preview:
2023103115075600-483C6BBED1D1438BF0CAEDD31329B90E.jpg

How to install:
Download "pygidium.zip", unzip, place the "pygidium.zip" file into "/config/nx-hbmenu/themes" folder. In hbmenu press (−), select the theme.

Attachments

• pygidium.zip
    8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by octopus,

octopus

Custom Title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
You're welcome, @sean222.

You are right, the colors are an afterthought and can be easily swapped. My goal was to share the layout.
I just got an OLED; the black background was supposed to bring some of those sweet battery savings. I wanted to make the font slightly gray to lower the contrast but that was inconsistent with the hbmenu logo, which stays white, so I decided against it in the end.

I have updated the OP with the theme folder which has also the assets, so the full theme can be rebuilt.

Reactions: sean222

sean222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're welcome, @sean222.

You are right, the colors are an afterthought and can be easily swapped. My goal was to share the layout.
I just got an OLED; the black background was supposed to bring some of those sweet battery savings. I wanted to make the font slightly gray to lower the contrast but that was inconsistent with the hbmenu logo, which stays white, so I decided against it in the end.

I have updated the OP with the theme folder which has also the assets, so the full theme can be rebuilt.

Thanks! I have an OLED too. No one is in the HB menu long enough for battery savings to matter :) But it's a good thought ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto