Hacking Red Steel 2 Problem

kirokun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used 3 disc loading launchers and none of them could load this game.

I was wondering if there is a loader that can launch it or if anyone else is having a similar problem?

bralph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem at all using Configurable USB Loader. You have to start the game once with the disc though first, to watch the motion+ video. I didn't have to do that though, because I had already seen it from Wii Sports Resort.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
kirokun said:
I used 3 disc loading launchers and none of them could load this game.

he's talking about disc loading , not usb loading
wink.gif

dbspanks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you need to do the same trick people had to do with Sports Resort for the first time to make it run in disc launcher. Give this a try and see if it helps, this is not my tut just one I used to get resort to work for a few people I know.

Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Resort
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
*How To Get It Working* (Note Rev 9 upwards is fine, and later Backup Launchers)
If you have Neogamma R6, IOS 249, and Rev13a (Kindly supplied in the UBER Guide) you are already set for this process. There are some usefull posts around (Appologies if i am repeating what others have posted). Just do the following:

Keep your Sd card in the Wii

Goto Neogamma Backup Launcher and start the game, when the screen appears black hold the 1 button on the wii remote. This takes you to the Neogamma menu. Goto CONFIG OPTIONS and set 002 Fix to YES. Set Altern.dol to DISC, and Set Save Config to YES. Now return to Neogamma menu and at the top click on start game.

*Important* - After you have clicked start the game some white writing will appear on a black screen, keep clicking right on the D Pad of your remote and you will see that there are 2 options in the white writing. Click along to Player.dol and select with A. The video for Motion Plus will now play, be patient it is 3 minutes long but you will only have to view it once. When you have viewed the video press A and it will kick you back to the wii menu.

Go into the backup launcher again and click start. Hold 1 button and go into config options again, make sure now that you change the Altern.dol to NO. Exit to the Neogamma menu and click start game again - That is it!

You dont have to do anything again as config settings will be kept on the Sd Card so dont wipe off. Start game with backup launcher and the game will load automaticaly every time...

Splatacus09

kirokun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dbspanks said:
I think you need to do the same trick people had to do with Sports Resort for the first time to make it run in disc launcher. Give this a try and see if it helps, this is not my tut just one I used to get resort to work for a few people I know.

Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Resort
*How To Get It Working* (Note Rev 9 upwards is fine, and later Backup Launchers)
If you have Neogamma R6, IOS 249, and Rev13a (Kindly supplied in the UBER Guide) you are already set for this process. There are some usefull posts around (Appologies if i am repeating what others have posted). Just do the following:

Keep your Sd card in the Wii

Goto Neogamma Backup Launcher and start the game, when the screen appears black hold the 1 button on the wii remote. This takes you to the Neogamma menu. Goto CONFIG OPTIONS and set 002 Fix to YES. Set Altern.dol to DISC, and Set Save Config to YES. Now return to Neogamma menu and at the top click on start game.

*Important* - After you have clicked start the game some white writing will appear on a black screen, keep clicking right on the D Pad of your remote and you will see that there are 2 options in the white writing. Click along to Player.dol and select with A. The video for Motion Plus will now play, be patient it is 3 minutes long but you will only have to view it once. When you have viewed the video press A and it will kick you back to the wii menu.

Go into the backup launcher again and click start. Hold 1 button and go into config options again, make sure now that you change the Altern.dol to NO. Exit to the Neogamma menu and click start game again - That is it!

You dont have to do anything again as config settings will be kept on the Sd Card so dont wipe off. Start game with backup launcher and the game will load automaticaly every time...

Splatacus09

Thanks man, works like a charm
tongue.gif

shadowhawk2020

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are one of the unlucky ones to have a wii that gets the 1101 from a D3-2 drive how would you fix this problem?

I cannot run a disk first because it will not play backups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom