OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
500x_ap27.jpg

If only I'd waited another day, I could have forgone circling the entire month of April in red pen and just done a single day instead.

As you can see above, Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption - sequel to Red Dead Revolver, one of the last generation's most under-appreciated games - will be out on April 27, 2010.

At present, it's due for 360 and PS3. PC owners could keep wishing, but after Rockstar's shoddy port of GTAIV, it may be better to just pick it up on console.
Source.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
oh for gods sake, well at least there's a real date now
will have to get it for my other half's birthday instead of Christmas like originally planned

could have waited another year to get a 360
rolleyes.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
what was wrong with pc gta4 (high requirements?)
Well I was fine on my PC but there are a lot of complaints about how the minimum requirment for it was way to high (higher then most medium requirements) and even then on medum it looked worse than Vice City did!

For me the loading was bad. I've loaded ZX81 games that were quicker. Most modern games run fast, this one is the worst I've seen since Clive Barkers Undying.

You have to go through Windows Live & Rockstar social club thing which is just all a big fath to go through, entering your details 4-5 times over and overs...like installing the main game wasn't a mess to start with.

It was the best looking version and it plays so much better with keyboard and mouse, you just need a beefy PC to get the benefits. Thing is that other games look better on medium requirements so it seems like it was lazily ported.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.