Gaming Recommended UK PC site?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My cousin has £400 for me to play about to get a new PC. His old one is pretty much on death's door and I don't want to attempt and try to upgrade the motherboard incase I get the wrong one so I thought of just buying one ready made online.

Is there any recommended sites?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried Dabs? (kinda obvious this one I know).

One of my friends used overclockers.co.uk when she built a PC a while back, I have no idea how prices compare on prebuilt systems but I seem to think that dealing with them went rather smoothly, even when she had to return the PSU to swap it for a more powerful one.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ATTENTION!
Just to say, this is probably the best you'll find on here:
www.pcoption.co.uk

You can select the parts you want in your computer (there's a pretty good selection) and they will build and deliver it to you for quite a reasonable price. The default cases come with a pretty powerful PSU and a fan already installed, so no need to sweat the powering and cooling methods particularly. Great site, and they also offer warranty up to three years from purchase.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ebuyer.com is pretty good too Bought a few pcs for friends from there and its free delivery over £50 (order early in the day and you may get lucky and get it NEXT DAY!) which a pc would be OVER £50 anyhow!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...