Recommended input device for android mini pc?

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wanting an android pc for my TV but had held off waiting for the RK3288 chips to come out of production before I buy one. Well that time hs come and by the summer we'll be getting HDMI boxes and sticks that rival in power to most of the top tier smartphones of the last year at budget prices.

So does anyone have a recommended input device such as a type of mouse or keyboard to control an Android device with little effort?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What do you want to do?

I can point you at a media remote that has a mouse and keyboard inbuilt but if you have to type more than "I'll be there at 18:00" and the odd web address/search term then you will not thank me for it. If you are mostly going to be sitting there and watching things on XBMC then they are great.

I can do more examples but you probably get the idea.

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres lots of types and unique options Trackpad keyboard combos, trackpad combos with microphones or audio jacks built into them, air mouses that have gyroscopes and behave like a Wiimote. I just want to know whats a favorable model of something so I'm less likely to regret a purchase.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.