Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DO IT

right now I'm using the MGS codex ring but I want something better. It can be anything, if I find it catchy or cool I'll use it

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
*The Office -US- theme.
*Señor Burns from Go Simpsonic with The Simpsons
*The intro song from Street Fighter 2
*Little Room from the White Stripes
*The Nokia tune 'cause it rocks.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Months and months ago, I played a translation patch of Phoenix Wright 3 and fell in love with the cross examination music 9the sped up and intense version) so I put that on my phone as a ringtone. Now, I'm a very lonely person and the only one who calls me are relatives or friends who use it to meet up in a spot in town when we split up to go our different ways. Goddammit, that music when it plays in public sends a stab to my heart saying, "damn, you're using a video game music but at least no-one recognises it"

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
DO IT

right now I'm using the MGS codex ring but I want something better. It can be anything, if I find it catchy or cool I'll use it
I use the MGS ring too.
laugh.gif

I love it. Kids at school will hear it and ask me if that's what it is, and which MGS games I've played and such.

matti00

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just got Accident And Emergency by Patrick Wolf so when someone phones me, my phone screams EMERGENCYYYYYYY at the top of it's voice

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The simple Final Fantasy 6 victory fanfare is what I use.

It's simple and every now and then someone will comment on it.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got the Gerudo Valley theme song from The legend of zelda OoT
happy.gif
Really catchy and it doesn't like start with a bang in the begining so if you're in school or something you could easily turn it of without causing too much noise
tongue.gif

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
DO IT

I use the MGS ring too.
laugh.gif

I love it. Kids at school will hear it and ask me if that's what it is, and which MGS games I've played and such.

Mine too!
laugh.gif

As it is a slide phone, when it open i makes that sound when you open the radio screen , and when it closes, weel, when you close the radio screen.
nyanya.gif

Ah, for text message, it's the coin sound from SMB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol +1