- Joined
- Jan 28, 2010
- Messages
- 606
- Reaction score
- 72
- Trophies
- 1
- Age
- 46
- Website
- Visit site
- XP
- 516
- Country

Hey all. It's tax time, which means I get my refund. This year's "allowed toy purchase", i.e. the one thing my wife allows me to buy just for me, is an EZ Flash 3-in-1
So that brings me here. I'd like to hear a recommendation for the best all-around seller.
By best seller, I mean that they score well in the following areas:
-Cheap prices (including shipping costs)
-Good customer service/support
-has decent shipping times
Those three factors are weighted in the same way they're listed (i.e. price is the biggest factor--I'm willing to wait for it to arrive if its dirt cheap). Also, I'm living in the US, so a US seller is preferred.
Thanks for the recommendations!
So that brings me here. I'd like to hear a recommendation for the best all-around seller.
By best seller, I mean that they score well in the following areas:
-Cheap prices (including shipping costs)
-Good customer service/support
-has decent shipping times
Those three factors are weighted in the same way they're listed (i.e. price is the biggest factor--I'm willing to wait for it to arrive if its dirt cheap). Also, I'm living in the US, so a US seller is preferred.
Thanks for the recommendations!







