Recommend a place to order the SX Pro from that isn't ModChipsDirect

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let me get this straight. You cancelled your order that you would have received in about 5-7 more days because you're inpatient so now you're going to wait 4-6 weeks more? interesting logic.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've used MDC before and they're fine.
What have you used them for in the past ?

gene0915

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang I was hoping to receive some tracking info today. If they received their batch 1 inventory last week you'd think most of them would have been shipped out today. Maybe they were sent out but shipping info hasn't been posted yet.

I seriously doubt it. With each passing hour/day with no tracking info being sent out, if I still had an order with them I'd be getting worried/pissed. Tonight will be the 5th day they have had them IN HAND yet no shipments. Weird eh?

To quote their site: "We have them now. Please be patient as we pack and send orders. Tracking will be emailed this week. Emailing us and asking for tracking actually slows us down and it can in no way speed up your order."

That message was on there since LAST WEEK. Using their own words, people should have been emailed tracking info by now. To you folks sticking with them, good luck.

Hillage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a tad bit annoyed that mine has not been shipped but seeing SX OS being updated and working the bugs out helps. Not sure what batch I'm in but I ordered on June 6th.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PsychoPapi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got to wait an extra week for it to be shipped. So they do have it but make us wait a week inorder to get it actually shipped then get the tracking info. Just get the OS version i tink you can downgrade. IM going to downgrade if they cant get me into Batch 2. Tommorow or today.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang I was hoping to receive some tracking info today. If they received their batch 1 inventory last week you'd think most of them would have been shipped out today. Maybe they were sent out but shipping info hasn't been posted yet.

They REALLY need to update listing. According to product page batch 2 ships tomorrow: "2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent on Tuesday according to the team (26th of June) We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the time its shipped and will contact everyone on the that got in. Do not email before asking please, it is just slowing us down."

gene0915

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They REALLY need to update listing. According to product page batch 2 ships tomorrow: "2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent on Tuesday according to the team (26th of June) We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the time its shipped and will contact everyone on the that got in. Do not email before asking please, it is just slowing us down."

Their product page states LOTS of things, none of which are apparently true. There is no way they've had these things in stock for roughly 5 days now without shipping a single one. With each passing day, I'm more and more positive they are lying and don't have them in stock. I think they should at least be up front and say so. But they have to double down now because there is no way they will publicly admit to lying all this time. They're probably still waiting on shipment from T-X. I mean, how else do you explain this long delay in shipping for items that are "in hand"?

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their product page states LOTS of things, none of which are apparently true. There is no way they've had these things in stock for roughly 5 days now without shipping a single one. With each passing day, I'm more and more positive they are lying and don't have them in stock. I think they should at least be up front and say so. But they have to double down now because there is no way they will publicly admit to lying all this time. They're probably still waiting on shipment from T-X. I mean, how else do you explain this long delay in shipping for items that are "in hand"?

I would agree most likely they don't have them yet. I don't understand why they would not admit to it and say stock took longer or was delayed. Would save them a ton of emails and wasted time. Either that or they truly are lazy and did not work weekend (unlikely).

Only thing I can think of is if they are worried if a announcement will cause even more cancellations.

ModChipsDirect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello
No we are not lying
Yes we do have stock.
No I am not posting the tracking to anyone, not even via email. If you want confirmation you can ask TeamX if you want.
Yes the company we use to ship orders unfortunately do not work on weekends.
Everyone that ordered and is in the first batch will get tracking this week.

If you want a refund because you are not patient enough to work please let me know sooner rather than later since we still have a small window to cancel your order. I would love to cancel some orders and release some of this pressure we are under. Would be a big weight off our shoulders.

2nd batch is mean to ship to US on tuesday.

We ship from the US
the team ship from China.
That does not mean we instantly get batch 2 package once its shipped.

Thank you to everyone that has been patient. I know its a small vocal group that are trying to start a fire where there is no smoke.
If you want your order cancelled, just let me know.

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello
No we are not lying
Yes we do have stock.
No I am not posting the tracking to anyone, not even via email. If you want confirmation you can ask TeamX if you want.
Yes the company we use to ship orders unfortunately do not work on weekends.
Everyone that ordered and is in the first batch will get tracking this week.

If you want a refund because you are not patient enough to work please let me know sooner rather than later since we still have a small window to cancel your order. I would love to cancel some orders and release some of this pressure we are under. Would be a big weight off our shoulders.

2nd batch is mean to ship to US on tuesday.

We ship from the US
the team ship from China.
That does not mean we instantly get batch 2 package once its shipped.

Thank you to everyone that has been patient. I know its a small vocal group that are trying to start a fire where there is no smoke.
If you want your order cancelled, just let me know.

So orders have in fact been shipped out today, but just won't receive tracking until later in week?

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will PM you, I don't want details of our warehouse etc posted publicly.

I removed my question about not getting packed over weekend. In PM made very valid explanation on why packing must be during work week. They have batch 1 stock so sounding like good news!

D

Deleted-401606

Apparently "not working weekends = BS". Gotcha.

I'll be sure to tell that to the other 14 businesses in my area that don't work weekends too.

Its not a real business. It's a garage operation owned by an overgrown adult that lives with his parents.The owner plays videogames and heads to usps about 3 times a week. Anyways most restaurants and stores are open 7 days a week.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not a real business. It's a garage operation owned by an overgrown adult that lives with his parents.The owner plays videogames and heads to usps about 3 times a week. Anyways most restaurants and stores are open 7 days a week.

Hopefully I can say enough of what they PM'ed me without going to far and get it accurately described to what I understood.

They use a fulfillment center to hold their stock and ship out. This normally works great for them and allows this fulfillment center to ship out big numbers if needed from within the US. So normally this would be a great thing.

But TX is dealing with massive numbers and sent the pieces of the PRO bundle not packed for retail sale and the fulfillment center is not open weekends. So ModChipsDirect had to wait till Monday to go into facility and pack the pieces together to make the PRO bundle ready to ship (Think of boxes, dongles, jigs, cords).

So hopefully all goes well and we see progress.

Last edited by ModDog,
D

Deleted-401606

Hopefully I can say enough of what they PM'ed me without going to far and get it accurately described.

They use a fulfillment center to hold their stock and ship out. This normally works great for them and allows this fulfillment center to ship out big numbers if needed from within the US. So normally this would be a great thing.

But TX is dealing with massive numbers and sent the pieces of the PRO bundle not packed for retail sale and the fulfillment center is not open weekends. So ModChipsDirect had to wait till Monday to go into facility and pack the pieces together to make the PRO bundle ready to ship (Think of boxes, dongles, jigs, cords).

So hopefully all goes well and we see progress.

Im waiting on a batch 2 order. The owner is straight up ignoring emails at this point. Not professional in the least.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im waiting on a batch 2 order. The owner is straight up ignoring emails at this point. Not professional in the least.

They were really good on digital OS. So I am hoping it goes better now on physical now that batch 1 is in US. I do hope we see more communication and movement im in no way affiliated with them so can't give anwser. But I agree more communication would be great in future.

Last edited by ModDog,

hollowtip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i emailed today and this the response I got regarding tracking information being sent to 1st batchers:

Hello
it was delayed 3 days out of china
out of our control
Stock is here now
busy packing
you will get tracking this week
thanks

Reactions: morrison22

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good afternoon
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good afternoon