Hacking Recent multiplayer problems with SC SD?

Milk Boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Mario Party DS I have been unable to play multiplayer with my friend. We both are using Supercard SD's and have 1.84 firmware and I'ved tried patching with both 2.62 software and also 2.63 (beta) software. I've tried various configurations for patching the rom with no luck. It seems like it just won't work with DS Download play.

Additionally, it seems like several new games won't work multiplayer as well. We've tried Super Collapse 3, and Ultimate Mortal Kombat. Those games seemed to work for a minute or two but then the connection stopped working. They were not DS Download though.

Using the newest firmware, it seems like old games aren't effected, so I don't think that's the issue. We used DS Download to play good ol' Bust-A-Move which neither of us will ever remove from our SD cards. It worked fine.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Is anyone else even experiancing this? Maybe it might be time to upgrade from my trusty SC SD? I sure hope not!

Thanks in advance.

EvanCross

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry to say... you may need to update... to a slot 1 device... I also had a problem with the old SD version. Try Flashing your DS with FlashMeStealth... I dunno if it will solve anything... but it's worth a try.

In a bind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Party DS works perfect with one SC mini-SD DS, and one flashme'd DS. I suggest at least one of you (the receiver if download play) flashes their DS with flashme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The ones you are hallucinating, or...?