Hacking Rebooting to Payload

Boydy86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, is there anyway to reset/boot a payload from horizon/homebrew menu on switch lite? Atmospheres reboot to payload uses the Fusee vulnerability, hence doesn't work. Turning the switch off and back on again takes a very long time!

Boydy86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, is there anyway to reset/boot a payload from horizon/homebrew menu on switch lite? Atmospheres reboot to payload uses the Fusee vulnerability, hence doesn't work. Turning the switch off and back on again takes a very long time!
No because all reboot to payload functionality requires the vulnerability to dormeux vu, not fusee. Fusee enables sending payloads in RCM; dormeux vu allows sending payloads during warmboot which is used in Deja Vu/Pegascape.

Reactions: Boydy86

Boydy86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No because all reboot to payload functionality requires the vulnerability to dormeux vu, not fusee. Fusee enables sending payloads in RCM; dormeux vu allows sending payloads during warmboot which is used in Deja Vu/Pegascape.
Its all good, I have it sussed. If I deliberately crash Atmosphere, Hekate launches right back up. Given that this is possible, I thought that maybe someone out there has maybe published an NRO etc that does the same job, but in a shiny, non-fatal error kind of package...

Reactions: Kallim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks