golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this reminds me of the more extreme story that a man saved a woman from a horrible car accident with the car on fire or something and the person that was saved got injured and ended up being a paraplegic and decided to sue the person that saved her life because he "didn't wait for real help to arrive thus permanently injuring her". I think she eventually actually got her millions from the guy but I am not sure. all these things just make me want to never help anyone at all in fear of being screwed over for my courage.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
golden said:
this reminds me of the more extreme story that a man saved a woman from a horrible car accident with the car on fire or something and the person that was saved got injured and ended up being a paraplegic and decided to sue the person that saved her life because he "didn't wait for real help to arrive thus permanently injuring her". I think she eventually actually got her millions from the guy but I am not sure. all these things just make me want to never help anyone at all in fear of being screwed over for my courage.
What you said actually makes a bit more sense. They even teach that at driving lessons. Usually, when you don't know what to do, it's better not to do anything instead of trying to rescue someone who's in danger. That could lead to even more problems to the both of you. The person who was rescued had every right to sue the other guy. Even though it's not fair because he risked his life... :\

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's broken common sense that broke the economy. How else you you think Obama got elected?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@