[6hrs left!] Read our review and win a brand new Miyoo Mini+ retro emulation handheld

miyoo.png

Thanks to Keepretro.com and to celebrate the launch of the new Miyoo Mini+ retro emulation handheld, we have a brand new Miyoo Mini+ unit to give away to a lucky winner.

The Miyoo Mini + is the latest iteration of Miyoo's GameBoy-inspired lineage, but this time with enhancements and features that come bundled in one incredibly well-made package.

MIYOO Mini+(plus) Main Features:
  • Full 3.5 inch laminated Screen
  • 3000mAh battery for 5-6 hours playing time
  • Come with WiFi
Product Specifications
  • Model: MIYOO mini+ (plus)
  • Screen size: 3.5 inch IPS screen 640x480 resolution
  • Operating system: Linux
  • Sensor: Vibration motor
  • CPU: ARM Cortex-A7 dual-core 1.2G
  • Color: grey, white, black transparent, purple transparent
  • Supports a maximum expansion of 128GB

Resident GBAtemp egomaniac @KiiWii has recently reviewed the handheld and you can read their impressions below.

:arrow: Miyoo Mini+ (Official GBAtemp Review)

How to enter

Simply post a comment on our Miyoo Mini+ retro emulation handheld review to enter.

Anyone who posts a comment on the above review will be entered in to the competition to win.

Replies to this thread will NOT be counted.

A random winner will be picked on Thursday 8th June 2023. The winner will be contacted by PM on GBAtemp.net

Terms and conditions

1. The giveaway is open to all registered GBAtemp members. 2. The staffs decision is final. No cash alternative. 3. Contest is open to all world-wide but in some instances it may not be possible to organise delivery to some countries - in this case an alternative prize may be offered. 4. Duplicate accounts are forbidden - anyone found to be entering via duplicate accounts will be disqualified. 5. These terms and conditions can be amended at any time. 6. By entering a giveaway or the raffle you agree to be bound to these terms and that the staff decision is final. 7. Personal information provided for shipping will be kept in the strictest confidence and not sold to third parties but may be shared with the competition sponsors for delivery.

Last edited by shaunj66,

DoubleDate

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been looking for ages for a good retro handheld like this. This review makes this handheld interesting to have. I'll probably will not win but whoever does, have some quality fun with this little gadget:yaynds:

Thanks for the review🙂

Reactions: KiiWii

Tecmanpr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking for a good retro handheld like this. This review makes this handheld interesting. Would luv to have it and enjoy all the games that i could play with it.

Reactions: KiiWii

frillyseal_69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they would have been able to keep around the smaller model, I need something to fit in small pockets. The plus is very interesting though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night