Homebrew Read error -6 retrying on vwii homebrew browser help pls

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The “error -6” code happens to me sometimes too, but it usually goes away on its own next time I try. If you verified that your files are all in the right place and you can connect to wifi with other homebrew, perhaps just try it a few more times to see if it works. If not you could always try reinstalling the homebrew browser app files since they could be corrupted.

Reactions: jeannotte

easytypein

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The “error -6” code happens to me sometimes too, but it usually goes away on its own next time I try. If you verified that your files are all in the right place and you can connect to wifi with other homebrew, perhaps just try it a few more times to see if it works. If not you could always try reinstalling the homebrew browser app files since they could be corrupted.
Yeah i can on on other homebrew apps, I haven't tried to reinstall my app tho
Post automatically merged:

I tryed reinstalling it still says read error -6

Last edited by easytypein,

alfonsovin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have same error one month or less ago. It make full process but when it’s going to enter browser something is broken

Is it server up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍