'Re:Turn - One Way Trip', a puzzle-adventure horror game, launches this September

ReTurn  Key Art.jpg

Coming from London-based indie studio Red Ego Games is Re:Turn - One Way Trip. This side-scrolling horror title will have you control Saki to solve puzzles between the past and present in a bid to rescue her missing friends from otherworldly nightmares.

Re:Turn - One Way Trip
, published by Green Man Gaming, will be available this September 29th September on Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. As part of the team Game Festival - Summer Edition, a demo will be available on Steam from the 16th - 22nd of June.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox
:download: Steam Demo Download Link (16th - 22nd June)

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
When i saw "horror" "adventure" i got my hopes up. But when i saw 2D sprites and anime characters i was like...meh...

I was actually hoping it's something like outlast or something......
To bad for me :(

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
W
When i saw "horror" "adventure" i got my hopes up. But when i saw 2D sprites and anime characters i was like...meh...

I was actually hoping it's something like outlast or something......
To bad for me :(

Why? I prefer this kind of horror adventure than something like Outlast or Amnesia.

Reactions: kumikochan

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
W

Why? I prefer this kind of horror adventure than something like Outlast or Amnesia.
Why? ......well i guess i like the atmosphere not to look comical or cartoon for that kind of genre.
I CAN play them though if they are interesting as a game, but when i want a real horror game than this breaks the mood and atmosphere. I find those characters cute more than serious. And i cant play horror game when i think its cute x)

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm cool with the pixel horror game thing like corpse party. but if you're gonna make it pixelated why make the main character look cute?

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
To me every character that's not realistic, anime or pixelated is by default cute, so i cant take it seriously, it breaks the immersion to me :rofl2:

Even corpse party is somewhat comical and cute. But the atmosphere is ok i guess, but i wouldn't call it scary per se.

This is like...holly crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

This is like...Awww a cute chibi.
iu

I mean i'm not saying they are bed games per se or something, but when it comes to real horror, i kinda prefer Outlast tstyle ype of games.

I consider Corpse party more of an exploration, adventure game, which luckily, i like!

Last edited by MetoMeto,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4