Homebrew [Re-Release] Rebooter

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Ok fixed it.
ok, it works! i think i will use it for my a9lh + AuReiNAND + sysnandsaver emunand.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok, it works! i think i will use it for my a9lh + AuReiNAND + sysnandsaver emunand.
but why it doesn't have an smdh? it looks a bit bad without icon.

nevermind, the smdh is just written in the wrong way.

it's Rebootet.smdh instead of Rebooter.smdh

ok, it works! i think i will use it for my a9lh + AuReiNAND + sysnandsaver emunand

it's Rebootet.smdh instead of Rebooter.smdh
yellow screen on gridlauncher, never happened with quick reboot.

D

Deleted User

Why is everyone acting like assholes? It seems to me like they just wanted to make something. It's not like its ruining your day.
The thing is, it's not something of great quality that everyone desperately wants to download and try out... :/

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thread's like these bring out this children in this forum. Don't like the software? Don't use it. Anyone who has gained any skills in developing 3DS homebrew, whether it's been done before or not, is good for the community. The last thing we should do is discourage someone from their efforts. Good job, man.

D

Deleted User

Thread's like these bring out this children in this forum. Don't like the software? Don't use it. Anyone who has gained any skills in developing 3DS homebrew, whether it's been done before or not, is good for the community. The last thing we should do is discourage someone from their efforts. Good job, man.
oh, right. okay... I'm no child, if that's what you're wondering.

Sometimes these things are not meant to be released just yet. plus, you knew that there was already an app like that, just with different icons and stuff. Also, yeah, it's boosting his skills and what-not, but those skills could've remained private since there's already an existing rebooter app out there.

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I left for a bit and let the other guys deal with the thread, and BOY do you guys have some stuff to say! This was there FIRST project, one that I made and let them modify to there likening. They were 12, and 11! I host a club and let them do this, and i let them manage this! I am really upset that I build up a community with these people. I would like to thank everyone that wasn't a total idiot on this thread, and also there have been many Save Managers, Gonna blast them for making another one?! My God! Get some respect! They made this in like 45 minutes!

Reactions: pokecrafter1551

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It took 45 minutes to write a line or two of code. Man, all of my respect goes to them.
Quick question what have you made, homebrew wise?

also did you read this Joom?

KaduPSE

Revolution and cake
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I mean, even if it's something simple or that already exists, what's wrong with a release? If you need it use it, if you don't move on with your day. What the hell is going on here?

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I mean, even if it's something simple or that already exists, what's wrong with a release? If you need it use it, if you don't move on with your day. What the hell is going on here?
IKR!!! I mean if you don't need something don't use it! This is a rebooter! If you like Quick Rebooter, fine! IDC! Use what you want!

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This would be really useful as a CIA to reboot system while on the home menu making it easier to switch between emunands for those running more than 1 Emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol