Hacking Re-Hack? Any upsides?

zootoxin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

I modded my wii many moons ago and only really get it fired up for xmas.

Now I've noticed you guys still seem pretty active so I wanted to ask whether you thought it would be worth it to update my modded wii?

There are a few games that don't work that I would like to have working for the festive period, I currently use a USB loader gx and WBFS formatted USB.

Is it likely that updating will enable more games to work?

If so, what is the procedure for upgrading these days?

Thanks very much

Zoot​

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, Modmii will update your Wii. Install it on your computer, it will download all you need. Then copy those files to a blank SD card, put into Wii, and follow modmii's steps.
Lose the wbfs and reformat to fat32. There is an app that will convert the drive to fat32 and not lose your games already on the drive.

zootoxin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, Modmii will update your Wii. Install it on your computer, it will download all you need. Then copy those files to a blank SD card, put into Wii, and follow modmii's steps.
Lose the wbfs and reformat to fat32. There is an app that will convert the drive to fat32 and not lose your games already on the drive.

That sounds awesome, what is the name of said app please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...