ROM Hack Re-Encrypting 3ds rom on pc

Homebr3w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, so I have a 3ds LLE emulator setup called Corgi3DS and from what I understand, to run games as cartridges, the emulator needs them to be encrypted. All the cartridges I've dumped with my 2ds xl have been decrypted though (for use with citra) and atm I don't have access to my 2ds xl. So is there a utility I could use to re-encrypt a rom on my pc? I've dumped all the system files for my 3ds, have a nand dump, and I have ubuntu and windows setup on my computer.
I guess I could use Corgi3DS itself to re-encrypt the dumped cartridge but I can't get it to even open system settings, much less gm9.

Last edited by Homebr3w,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, so I have a 3ds LLE emulator setup called Corgi3DS and from what I understand, to run games as cartridges, the emulator needs them to be encrypted. All the cartridges I've dumped with my 2ds xl have been decrypted though (for use with citra) and atm I don't have access to my 2ds xl. So is there a utility I could use to re-encrypt a rom on my pc? I've dumped all the system files for my 3ds, have a nand dump, and I have ubuntu and windows setup on my computer.
I guess I could use Corgi3DS itself to re-encrypt the dumped cartridge but I can't get it to even open system settings, much less gm9.
For one. That emulator say its runs highly limited amounts of games. Why would you even want to run this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also