RBY Mew Code?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by prototech, Mar 14, 2016.

1. prototech
    OP

prototech GBAtemp Fan

Jan 3, 2015
    United States
    I have read that if you purchase R/B/Y on the eShop then you will get a code for Mew in XY/ORAS. I purchased Red officially from the eShop on February 27 but never got anything like this as far as I can tell. I checked my email, the eShop and my 3DS' notifications and I see nothing. Has anyone gotten this code yet? Where did you find it?

2. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, Qc
    I think you have to buy the 3 games DURING the promotion ... If not, the code is supposed to be at the bottom of the online eshop receipt.

Pip'

3. MajinCubyan

MajinCubyan The Funky Super Saiyan

Nov 24, 2014
    United States
    Orre
    Well, I just checked the events on Serebii and it looks like the offer was only in Japan(?) so I think you might be outta luck. If you really want a Mew, I think I still got a couple codes from last months event.

4. prototech
    OP

prototech GBAtemp Fan

Jan 3, 2015
    United States
    Yeah I just saw the Japan thing, I missed that part. If you have a code you want to part ways with, I will gladly take one! I did get Mew in my game already, so I should be able to transfer it to the Pokemon Bank, I just wanted a code to be sure.

5. MajinCubyan

MajinCubyan The Funky Super Saiyan

Nov 24, 2014
    United States
    Orre
    Yeah, I can throw one your way. Gimme like 10 or so minutes and I'll pm it to you.

prototech likes this.
  6. Siegbreak

Siegbreak Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2016
    Argentina
    Can I get one code too? :P