RB2 and USB Loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Raziel5000, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Raziel5000
    OP

Raziel5000 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 23, 2008
    United States
    I have googled and can't find anything,, but is there a way to get RB2 to work with USB Loader? My wireless recievers stop working once RB2 loads from usb. any help would be great! Thanks in advance.

2. Mb*

Mb* Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2009
    Livingston, Scotland!!
    by anychance was this a "backup" a certain 600 odd mb scrubbed backup?

3. maarten66

maarten66 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2006
    Poland
    The Netherlands, not Poland&#3
    Rock Band 2 is working for me with V3.2E and a PAL iso file. I play it with the Guitar Hero World Tour guitar controller. I remember reading somewhere that Rock Band 2 loading with USB Loader only works with Guitar Hero controllers.

4. Robotic Earthlin

Robotic Earthlin GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2006
    I'm in the same boat at you. Currently the USB loader cuts the power to all USB devices except the drive you're using.

We'll probably have to wait until Waninkoko releases a version that supports multiple USB devices, and then wait for someone to modify the cIOS again to support Rock Band instruments.

5. dtw_2005

dtw_2005 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2009
    United States
    I believe that RB2 requires ios37 ... for the RB instruments. So, this probably won't work until someone makes a usb cios based on ios37. But i could be wrong.

6. jimshabadoo

jimshabadoo Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2008
    United States
    I'm playing RB2 with the Nyko Frontman wireless controllers and everything's working fine.