Hacking RawkSD

warcat78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having problems with my RawkSD. I got all the songs fine on my SD card. I ran the RawkSD patch and installed my customs. Every time I run RB2 it tells me that my customs are out of date. I have a retail copy of Rock Band 2. I'm using the normal start up. What is going wrong?

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grab DopMii; it's not on WiiBrew anymore, you'll have to find it.
Choose IOS249 for the IOS you'd like to use to patch the IOS.
Then, choose IOS37 from the "IOS you'd like to patch" menu.
Select version 3887 (number is something like that). Continue.
Apply all the patches.

You're all set!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think you have the same problem as I had. To tell you what's wrong, I have to tell something of rawksd. It requires a clean IOS37, which is the IOS that rock band 2 uses. In fact, that is also the only thing that the patcher does: it looks for the latest version of IOS 37 and installs it.

Unfortunately, back when rawksd was released, the latest version wasn't what it is today. Nowadays, that rawksd patch installs v5662...which is incompatible with rawksd.

The solution requires some fiddling: you have to use a program like dop-mii to download and install a lower version number in the IOS37 slot (v3869 works fine). That should solve things.
smile.gif

EDIT: ninja'd by SFenton.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess s22 is getting Ai features after Samsung was like lol no just s24