Hacking RawkSD

Xupmatoih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SFenton said:
But it's saying that it's not a valid GH4 or 5 disc; I'm assuming automatically that you are hitting the "GH" button instead up at the corner?

Import -> Songs from RawkSD Disc Rip -> Computer-> Local Disc (C:) -> DLC -> GHM

=

"Unsupported Import Format

The disc image you selected is not a valid Guitar Hero 4 or 5 disc."

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice. I figured, since it would be lame if it didn't. I just ask since there are issues with that using UNEEK so it must work differently than just straight NAND emu.

Thanks

bdwwashburn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me start of by first saying thank you to the developers for this wonderful software. It sure beats the hell out of inserting customs the hard way (ripping the game data, unpacking it, modifying charts and audio streams, putting the image back together, burning, re-burning because it didn't work the first time...)

The only other thing I have to add is that I am a bit lazy, so I haven't read the whole thread, and I was just wondering what the current estimated release date is.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bdwwashburn said:
The only other thing I have to add is that I am a bit lazy, so I haven't read the whole thread, and I was just wondering what the current estimated release date is.
The official release date is "when it's done".

There isn't a hard release date, and asking/needling/whining for one will just get you funny looks.

bdwwashburn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow!!

I guess I won't be playing my drums much due to my rear end recovering from that chewing...

A little unnecessary for a simple question, I think.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdwwashburn said:
Wow!!

I guess I won't be playing my drums much due to my rear end recovering from that chewing...

A little unnecessary for a simple question, I think.
here's hoping that the worst thing that ever happens to you in this life is 'funny looks.'

bdwwashburn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szalkow said:
The official release date is "when it's done".

There isn't a hard release date, and asking/needling/whining for one will just get you funny looks.

For someone who claims not to be a developer, he certainly has some strong opinions on the project's time frame...

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did that come off as harsh? Wasn't intended. However, that's pretty much the exact response to any questions about when it will be done. If you had read the entire thread you wouldn't have found much, but you probably would see approximately the same answer repeated every few pages or so.

When will it be done? You can ask the devs and they'll tell you the same thing. It's my guess they don't want to commit to a date, or that the duration of work of this nature is not easily quantifiable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"