PogoShell Dev
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
medeiros said:
No I read the tutorial yesterday,but I don' t know how to use linux scripts.I never use one.
You are running Linux, right?
Beginner's Command Line Tutorial
To run a script from the command line, you just type the name of the script. In the fof_rawksd_convert case, the script is one directory above your current location, so we have to use the full path or at least a ".."
CODEherg@pugsley:~/projects/RawkSD_test/Puppetz Hero IV - Ultimatum$ ../make_rawksd

parannoyed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Herg said:
OK, here it is. FoF RawkSD Converter

Again, it's a Linux command line application, so you should be familiar if you want to use it. There's a README inside the tarball.

Thanks, this is quite the time saver.

EDIT:
BTW, line 108 of make_rawksd required a small parameter change for my version of sox. I believe sox "-w" is depreciated and has been replaced with "-2", however you might want to use "-b 16" instead. I think that should work for older and newer versions of sox.

Herg

PogoShell Dev
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
parannoyed said:
Herg said:
OK, here it is. FoF RawkSD Converter

Again, it's a Linux command line application, so you should be familiar if you want to use it. There's a README inside the tarball.

Thanks, this is quite the time saver.

EDIT:
BTW, line 108 of make_rawksd required a small parameter change for my version of sox. I believe sox "-w" is depreciated and has been replaced with "-2", however you might want to use "-b 16" instead. I think that should work for older and newer versions of sox.

Yeah, I just noticed that while I was testing on a Ubuntu Jaunty machine. I'm working on an updated version that will fix the problem you're talking about as well as allowing the script to run properly from a double-click in the GUI.

Other than that, it's working ok for you? I started a new thread here so that I'm not hijacking this thread.

Ghar7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've imported the GH2 songs from a .ark file and then proceeded to install them onto my SD card. Most of the songs play just fine but a couple such as Hangar 18 are messed up. The bass is way too loud and eventually the music gets desynced. The song actually abruptly cut out while I was playing because the audio was finished ahead of the chart. Does anyone have any idea why a couple of these gh2 songs aren't working right for me while most of them are?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ghar7 said:
So I've imported the GH2 songs from a .ark file and then proceeded to install them onto my SD card. Most of the songs play just fine but a couple such as Hangar 18 are messed up. The bass is way too loud and eventually the music gets desynced. The song actually abruptly cut out while I was playing because the audio was finished ahead of the chart. Does anyone have any idea why a couple of these gh2 songs aren't working right for me while most of them are?

Are you using the PS2 version of GH2?

Not related to RawkSD:

For GHIII Customs for PC:
The xbox 360 version has issues of the audio ending before the song finishes.

Zergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, what is the difference of sdhc sd card and the others? y will buy a 2gb kingston sd card to transfer rb1 customs..

is that fine?

What iis SDHC?

AerialX

Certified Sociopath
OP
Trophies
Website
aaronlindsay.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ghar7 said:
ccfman2004 said:
Are you using the PS2 version of GH2?

yes

edit-think I just got a messed up iso >_> *shrugs*
Well, to be honest we haven't tested every single song. You might want to check with someone else and see whether they're having the same problem with those specific songs (my Wii isn't handy right now. You might find people on IRC with it, or just wait on this thread).

To the people asking about a non-network patcher (sorry, haven't been around in a while)... Your alternatives are WiiPower's TBR or ciosbugfix37.wad. Maybe some day I'll be unlazy and have it load the files it needs off of SD. >.>

basa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Three questions
smile.gif
Any luck with decrypting RB2 audio from DLC .bik files ? someone workin with this ? Its the same encryption like in x360 moggs ?

pinkhyori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've been scouring around the FoF and ScoreHero forums... found some master tracks of GHWT songs... it'll be great to play GHWT songs on RB2 then I won't have to keep switching discs.

In any case, does anyone know how to chart the midis for RawkSD using Anvil? I've found the image of the charts on SlowHero... I just don't know howto use Anvil. If there's some tutorial or video out there on howto chart that'll be awesome.

L_E

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question for those using the 4gb Transcend (x133) cards, What system IOS are you guys using?

Zergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so.. i'm thinking to buy a sd card of 2gb to tranfer rb1 songs. fine?

Ok, other question how i get the ISO? And i read some that is with superdump, but i download it and only have a .dol archive and i dont know how to use it.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
L_E said:
I have a question for those using the 4gb Transcend (x133) cards, What system IOS are you guys using?
i dont believe it matters, the 4gb cards aren't sdhc, no trickery at the cios/ios level is required to make them work, just a 2gb pad or card swap after booting with a 1 or 2 gb card.

L_E

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OncleJulien said:
L_E said:
i dont believe it matters, the 4gb cards aren't sdhc, no trickery at the cios/ios level is required to make them work, just a 2gb pad or card swap after booting with a 1 or 2 gb card.

Hm, When i first boot with the 1GB, after i swap with the 4gb at the menu, it freezes when it tried to load songs (in quickplay, multiplayer, training).

I already filled the card past the 2gb, but part of what's making it go past the 2gb is some of the DLC itself, so maybe i should fill the 2gb with something other then the DLC and just use a movie or some mp3's instead?

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
L_E said:
Hm, When i first boot with the 1GB, after i swap with the 4gb at the menu, it freezes when it tried to load songs (in quickplay, multiplayer, training).
strange...i'd try formatting it fully with the panasonic sd card formatter that's floating around here, downloadable from their .jp site, i believe.
QUOTE(L_E @ Jul 24 2009, 01:33 PM) I already filled the card past the 2gb, but part of what's making it go past the 2gb is some of the DLC itself, so maybe i should fill the 2gb with something other then the DLC and just use a movie or some mp3's instead?
although i know some folks pack it with movies, i've only ever had copious amounts of dlc on mine, so i know thats not the issue. it feels a bit like your card needs a fresh new lease on life, i'd copy anything vital off it and then do a full format/erase using the tool i mentioned above.

good luck!

Herg

PogoShell Dev
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
L_E said:
Have you used the "Fix chart for quickplay" option?

Speaking of, I'm really feeling the need for an option to fix an already imported chart. Maybe it's only because I'm using my batch converter script and I have a bunch of unfixed charts. It seems like an easy addition that would be very useful for my situation.

L_E

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OncleJulien said:
strange...i'd try formatting it fully with the panasonic sd card formatter that's floating around here, downloadable from their .jp site, i believe.

although i know some folks pack it with movies, i've only ever had copious amounts of dlc on mine, so i know thats not the issue. it feels a bit like your card needs a fresh new lease on life, i'd copy anything vital off it and then do a full format/erase using the tool i mentioned above.

good luck!

Sweet, I tried, and it works. Funny cause, i used that tool yesterday and it didn't recognize the SD card, but i tried it again today and it worked. Thanks. Today has been a great day, heh.

Edit: Thanks to you too Herg, but that wasn't the issue i was having.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol