Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Again: there has been no form of contact to the people on the list. If you are on the list, you are able to use the beta apps linked from the IRC channel. So, if you recall testing the leaderboards and submitting a score, congrats, you are in the beta, go grab the link from the IRC channel and try it out at your leisure.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
supersonic5000 said:
Szalkow said:
Also, astute people may find out more by searching YouTube.
Wow this vid makes it look awesome. ^^
Can you still store DLC to USB, or was taken out to stop the DLC pirates?
You can move/copy your DLC to your USB or RiiFS folder and stream it with the customs; it's your one-stop song storage solution.

Pirates are still out of luck because the fact that the app is based in Riivolution and has the same requirements means that it conflicts with pirate hax. People with such hax installed will find that none of their ill-begotten DLC will show up or be playable. It's almost like it was on purpose. But it wasn't.

Binxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOOD LORD! There is light at the end of the tunnel.
**Dances a jig**
biggrin.gif
:

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
supersonic5000 said:
OncleJulien said:
supersonic5000 said:
I was really close to testing the leaderboards, I was just to lazy to set up riivolution...
tongue.gif
in your defense, setting it up took nearly 2 minutes.
I know that's how lazy I am.
laugh.gif

I went to all the trouble of making a leaderboard loader channel for people who didn't want to lose customs in order to test the leaderboards... woulda taken all of 20 seconds. Bummer for you
tongue.gif

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I suppose since the full Beta is out that it's only a matter of time til RawkSD 3 is released. I suppose AreialX or Tueidj can't comment on how long beta testing will take til they graciously make a release for the public or will I have to be a patient little boy because I can do that
laugh.gif

P.S Luv you work and i hope this gives a big F U to the naysayers.

P.S.S Your Gods
bow.gif

pascl78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was kinda hoping that i could use the new RawkSD3 to play with my imported songs
from guitar hero AND the dlc (yes it's hacked), but the thing is now that I know it won't be supported, i'm kinda wondering if there is a way to uninstall the hack and
get back to when i was buying the songs, i remember having close to 300 songs.
Is there anything i can do or am I f***ed???

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pascl78 said:
I was kinda hoping that i could use the new RawkSD3 to play with my imported songs
from guitar hero AND the dlc (yes it's hacked), but the thing is now that I know it won't be supported, i'm kinda wondering if there is a way to uninstall the hack and
get back to when i was buying the songs, i remember having close to 300 songs.
Is there anything i can do or am I f***ed???
you can get back to where you were but i don't remember the exact steps.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IIRC, if you uninstall the hacked tickets using the original wads (or via AnyTitleDeleter) and then purchase or re-download a song from the music store in RB2, it will restore the proper tickets with officially-purchased songs and you'll be back to normal.

j0shuakane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^that is for if you bought a bunch of music, then hacked to get all the music and want to go back to just what you have purchased to be used in RawkSD3?

just want to make sure before i do it...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i'm tired of being nice about rawksd since i heard the pirate dlc will not work with this. the fucking money issues suck right now in the usa!! so why in gods name are you prevent pirtae's to work with this? i think it's bull... money does not grow on tree's you know... and plus i think your making a big mistake doing this... but what ever... so even the wads won't work with this... so i'm suppose to spent like 100+ dollars just to play way to go.. way to fucking go...

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha, DJPlace, words can't even describe how much amusement and hilarity your attitude brings us.

Playing DLC songs is a commodity which you pay for with money. You and your pirate buddies need to get off your high horses about what you think you deserve. You are entitled to nothing - be thankful for what you do have.

If the economy's really that bad, how about you go get a job rather than playing Rock Band incessantly? Also, what about the hard-working bands and game company employees who your efforts are depriving of much-needed money? Grow up.

How about instead of bitching at the devs you go pray to your Waninkoko and Hairy Ballsagna gods to save you from RawkSD's crushing oppression?

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
well i'm tired of being nice about rawksd since i heard the pirate dlc will not work with this. the fucking money issues suck right now in the usa!! so why in gods name are you prevent pirtae's to work with this? i think it's bull... money does not grow on tree's you know... and plus i think your making a big mistake doing this... but what ever... so even the wads won't work with this... so i'm suppose to spent like 100+ dollars just to play way to go.. way to fucking go...

GOD, IT'S SO ANNOYING TO PAY FOR WHAT I WANT TO PLAY.

tueidj, you dick, protecting the developer's jobs, families, and incomes. Why the hell would you do that to us.

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
titiln said:
wouldn't it be funny if rawksd3 didn't work at all if it found fakesigned tickets??? HOO BOY IMAGINE THIS THREAD
now i don't have to imagine (and it's not even out)

QUOTE(j0shuakane @ Jul 28 2010, 09:28 PM) ^that is for if you bought a bunch of music, then hacked to get all the music and want to go back to just what you have purchased to be used in RawkSD3?
i get the idea that by doing what he said you're able to start over completely. i'm pretty sure it won't recognize the songs you actually paid for, so unless you made a backup of your nand, you're screwed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    I don't bite! Minus the times when I did bite
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Like 5 minutes ago
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Billie needs her lunch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs papa brought back the cheeseburger pizza it's like the only decent pie they had since the 80s
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm not a fan of papa johns, but that does sound good. We hardly order out pizza, I like making my own, but when we do its donatoes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get them like once every two months anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because it's half a mile from where I live
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Request next time you order, that Shaq deliver it to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want him to buy me a chain also
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Open it right next to the one we have
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys should i make a new thread and just count the amount of posts until kyle, luke or leo joins the thread for fun?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kyle's fine, just waiting for that wario joke

luke and leo though, they yap until the thread's enjoyability is about halved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo is Luke's alterego when he gets hard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Luke is gone, he got banned. And I'm surprised Leo hasn't yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Subway was actually pretty decent tonight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut you get, a seafood and psi salad sub
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi had my footlong meatball special
    +1
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: