BionicC

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkStriker said:
Country Blocked -5/0
L2ListenToKpop
smile.gif

1/5 - Not my thing at all I'm afraid, although it's somehow comforting to know that generic boyband music is the same the world over.

AGH BEATEN TO IT. 4/5 to the Slough Feg song; I liked it although the clash between the folky vocals and the metal backing didn't quite work for me.

Okay, here's a song that utterly flopped in the UK charts when it was released a few months ago, which is crazy because it's AMAZING. This is the remix by Grum which (IMHO) is even better than the original (which was ace to begin with) -- it tweaks the chord progression in the chorus a little, and takes the song's synthpop leanings to their natural conclusion by throwing in a boatload of 80s-inspired sounds.

I'll be posting another Grum video or two later on btw; I'm not done with the 80s just yet.

seabear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BionicC said:
AGH BEATEN TO IT. 4/5 to the Slough Feg song; I liked it although the clash between the folky vocals and the metal backing didn't quite work for me.
I'll be posting another Grum video or two later on btw; I'm not done with the 80s just yet.
Aww you don't like metal.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
5/5 Awesome song, awesome band. No Idea about the movie though...

Zager & Evans - In the year 2525

Thanks Futurama for reminding me of this song
tongue.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
0/5 Being in an Asian country, I'm overly exposed to all these asian pop stuff, it's everywhere around my schoolmates. I still find it pretty bland. Chinese pop artists feel like they have more emotional at least. K-pop, mostly all these many-membered boy/girl groups, is just commercialized business. Plus, they don't even write good lyrics, Lucifer is a great literary item but they make it sound like some love drug.

And you can't blame us for hating it, I find that we are a very rock-oriented community.

Pink Floyd - The Great Gig in the Sky

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
@Domination: Oh yes im blaming you guys for it ^^ Does it look like i understand a single thing they say execpt lucifer? When it comes to kpop im more intersted in the beat and the dancing. You rock guys cant really say anything back since most rock bands exist of boy members only when you include drummers and etc. Unless your saying their not a part of a team? You guys aren't even trying to rate what is actually good. I hate anything behind rock(metal etc..) and yes i can still rate them and give them a 5 for their gitar play. I might sound like a bitch for you rock guys out there but im just stating what i mean.

Now back to rating where i actually write about the reason of my rating... not some bullshit crap like i dont want to be like the others asian people and im so going to rate this low.

EDIT: And yes you live up to your tittle
smile.gif

Good beats and the vocalist is good and the song is actually what kind of rock im listening to
smile.gif
A song that will stuck in your head guaranteed.
4.5/5 - The missing 0.5 is the fact that i love a little more upbeat song than this one.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
3.1/5 Actually kinda decent compared to some other K-Pop, 'cause for some reason, K-Pop is extremely popular in our country so I have to listen to a lot of it. But, my mind is slightly having some doubts about Korea when 1. A K-Popstar killed himself, 2. I found out that Women are very discriminated in both Koreas, 3. I saw in the news the N.Korea and S.Korea are building nuclear bombs to kill each other.

Linkin Park - Numb Linkin Park will always be an awesome band.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
5/5 ... Nothing more to say. That was my first song to sing live on a norwegian radio ^^ I bet people here will also agree no matter what lol
tongue.gif

And let them kill each other lol.. i just go back to jpop xD But i think is more like S.Korea has to make it to actually defend or threat them to stop N.Korea useless conflict.. They even stopped the world cup airing because they lost on semi-finals.. Hello be happy that u actually got there...

I guess i start to post MV+Live version so you guys can see the vocalist skills+dancing better rather then the camera changing out the good dancing parts.
Guess i try for a girl this time
MV ft Junhyung + Doojong for posing purpose from B2ST

Live ft Thunder from MBLAQ

seabear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2.6/5, I usually hate this music with a passion but this one isn't that bad, I wouldn't listen to it again.

@DarkStriker Here is something for your Asian loving arse, no offense. It's not the best but it is the only Japanese band I listen too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ