Memory:Kingston 2GB PC6400 DDR2 800
Casing:Achilles AC09A ATX 500W

This is my PC

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's good, but you should have added a 1TB hard disk (i filled my 500GB harddisk in 6 months), so i bought a 1TB eSATA hard disk.
tongue.gif

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Ditto. I would of gone for a 1tb drive, you could also stick another 2g of ram in. Ive just got another 500gb hard drive after filling up a 250 and 500 already. Getting a nice 1tb for christmas as well.
smile.gif

RLXD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'd say it's and averrage PC.
You should get a better GPU with 1024MB of VRAM cuz 512 are not enough if you want to play newer games on you 22'' with a good res and detailed textures.
RAM is ok, but could be better, too. As long as you don't do video editing or graphical stuff with Photoshop and co it's enough.
And the HDD have to be enough for you and not for others. For myself it would be not enough. I stick with my 3,5TB of space
smile.gif

Votkrath

Trophies
XP
Country
RLXD said:
I'd say it's and averrage PC.
You should get a better GPU with 1024MB of VRAM cuz 512 are not enough if you want to play newer games on you 22'' with a good res and detailed textures.
RAM is ok, but could be better, too. As long as you don't do video editing or graphical stuff with Photoshop and co it's enough.
And the HDD have to be enough for you and not for others. For myself it would be not enough. I stick with my 3,5TB of space
smile.gif

The graphics card yes, it won't manage any Anti Aliasing or very high settings on the most demanding games but it's sufficient. And 512 of Video RAM is enough for sure. Let's take 4870 for example which is far from not enough on 22".
smile.gif

But yeah, I agree, the hard drive have to be enough for you. I'm sufficient with my 300GB even tho I'm thinking about upgrading due to games getting bigger and bigger.
And for everyone saying; "Ooooh, buy bigger hard drive!!! TERABYTES OMFGZZ!!! - Well, you know that the hard drive need to perform well also.

And to answer darkrai1009, it's not great, but it's good. Please post some pics as well! That's a big part of the rating.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Votkrath said:
Well, you know that the hard drive need to perform well also.

I have found the 640 gig hard drives to do exactly that, they preform at a very nice speed along with giving you that extra space you need.

Votkrath

Trophies
XP
Country
Banger said:
Votkrath said:

I have found the 640 gig hard drives to do exactly that, they preform at a very nice speed along with giving you that extra space you need.

Yeah, I've also heard that they were one of the fastest 7200 rpm harddrives and are the best performing 7200 rpm harddrives in raid 0.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty nice
did you just build this comp?

im getting a 500GB my self
to add to my 80GB (OS HDD) and a 160GB

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Votkrath said:
Banger said:
Votkrath said:

Yeah, I've also heard that they were one of the fastest 7200 rpm harddrives and are the best performing 7200 rpm harddrives in raid 0.

Yea I have 4 of them currently, very fast and decent price per GB (at the time they were the best hard drive for the price on top of preforming well) . I am thinking of either getting a few more or going with a TB or two drive.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Got 2 500GB Samsung Spinpoints in RAID0 here too, and I'm very surprised with it.
It really helps a lot, especially when games are loading, you can just see the difference according to other PC's with normal HD's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte