Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
First off is braces (teeth)...I have no idea how everyone can put up with having braces (even though I have braces that I'm putting up with already) but they are extremely...annoying. That is about all that I have about braces.

Next thing in my head is just hoping that someone posts up a really indepth review of the EZ-FlashV's GUI (for the skinning competition of course). I'm hoping my will get in the top five of course, though looking at the current entries, I'm doubting that my skin is all that "unique and creative". For the most part, I'm making all of the images needed from scratch (never done this before) and I think my skin is turning out well (I think it looks fairly nice), but its not exactly awe-inspiring and there isn't really any unique feature that sets the skin apart from any other regular skin.

Next thought...earlier today my brother was showing me how some people exploited the background images for the iTouch to make them animated (using html and gif files) and he was seeing if I could do that. After taking a quick look of what they did, it looked fairly easy though I had no motivation. Then I remember that I just happened to have a short animation that I could turn into a gif in a snap (thanks to my Suzumiya Haruhi AK2 theme). That brought me a little bit of motivation and so I cropped a wallpaper really quickly and did a quick swap of the images and my brother tried it out. In the end, it was very amusing since I used the animation with Haruhi dragging Kyon and made that move across the lock screen and then when unlocked, the animation was shifted to the middle and made 2-3 times faster xD.

Continuing on...I just searched through the various episodes of Chocotto Sister to see where I left off and after going through the first 22-ish episodes, I found out that I was on episode 23...the second to last episode. It was better than when I attempted finding where I left off with Eureka 7 (I watched 40+ episodes only to find out that I was like 5 episodes from the end). Overall, I'm beginning to think that I should just attempt finding my spot in an anime by watching from the final episode and go backwards.

And the topic that I decided to post this blog post for, the state of the M3iZero prize that has apparently disappeared. If you all remember the GBATemp Christmas competition...a little over half a year ago, there was some...problems with a certain website and so there would be some other problems with delivering the prizes. So, while I don't really have any hopes that it will still come, it is kind of depressing to have kept hoping on it for such a long time, though in the meantime I ended up getting an AK2i for myself since someone agreed to help me order it. Its probably not GBATemp's fault and it's not like my entry bested anyone's (lack of entries gave me a default win xD). In any case, I'm hoping to win this next competition and see how it turns out xD. Hopefully I'll at least win an EZV (otherwise all my hard work will be spent and I can't even see it in action TT-TT).

And some other stuff to wrap things up...well I found out that Mbmax and Normmatt are fairly amusing people...Normmatt's also getting a Nexus One soon so congratz to him. Apart from that...ShinseiTom of the VNDS community has worked hard to bring VNDS users a complete port of Narcissu 2 -Second Side- which I definitely recommend as a visual novel. If you are an advocate of VNs, Narcissu, or just want to read Narcissu 2 on the DS, take a look ShinseiTom's port because worked hard on it (though I originally just sent a plea for someone to port it, he just happened to be the one willing to do it xD). Plus, once he releases his bugfree version (just a few little tweaks to make everything perfect, though its totally playable as it is), I'm going to be doing a bit of cosmetic tweaking to make it as close to the original VN as possible =D.

hm...High School of the Dead is pretty awesome too...though some people might just say that they like it because of the fanservice (meh, I just like the storyline...its way similar to Resident Evil, plus the manga doesn't move and jump out in my face).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast