Homebrew Random Switch Thoughts

How long will it take to progress as far as the 3ds Hacking/Modding Scene

• 2 Years

• 1 Year

• 6 Months

• I don't know man, thats a lot of stuff that has to be done or even found out.

• 4 Years

• Some Month

Results are only viewable after voting.

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So what do you all guys think, how much Time it will need to analyze the switch, file formats, Firmware, Kernels, Processors the whole thing? For the 3ds the hacking scene is alive for like 4 years or something and we still don't know everything about it, What do you think, how early will there be a Homebrew Launcher, or even a Homebrew File Format, And then Stuff Like Custom Firmwares (Or Signature Patchers like LumaSWITCH ?!) or Playing backups of your Games (in that File Format that the Switch will use) or something like a Citra Port for the Switch etc.... What do you think about it? Let out everything.

Kyousak

Also known as VVSKartell
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what do you all guys think, how much Time it will need to analyze the switch, file formats, Firmware, Kernels, Processors the whole thing? For the 3ds the hacking scene is alive for like 4 years or something and we still don't know everything about it, What do you think, how early will there be a Homebrew Launcher, or even a Homebrew File Format, And then Stuff Like Custom Firmwares (Or Signature Patchers like LumaSWITCH ?!) or Playing backups of your Games (in that File Format that the Switch will use) What do you think about it? Let out everything.
I think they are going to make it even more secure but it could take longer than the 3ds

Reactions: TheDonald

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want...