Ares_Real

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,
I've got a little problem with my DS (FlashMe v7) with SuperCard SD. When I'm turning on any game (by SuperCard SD) the DS simply freezes, I can hear the sound of turning off, but the green diode is shineing and the game looks like it was frozen (I can't do anything, but only watch)... Can anyone tell me what to do? Maybe it is a problem with my game-card in DS slot (Metroid demo), because when I take it out that freezing stopped (but then again I could only play GBA games).

Please help
cry.gif

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

bobbyblunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you saying that you can launch DS games from the supercard menu, but they freeze as they are loading?
Or are you saying that the DS freezes as it boots up (before you've got into the supercard menu)?

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this definitely isn't a flashme problem for sure....I'm assuming you have the metroid game in the ds slot for sleep mode....that should be fine....but your post doesn't make sense that if you take the game out, you can only play gba games....that can only happen if you're using some kind of passme device.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)