Random Game Freezing

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Ares_Real, Sep 3, 2006.

Sep 3, 2006

Random Game Freezing by Ares_Real at 12:42 PM (742 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Ares_Real
    OP

Newcomer Ares_Real Member

Poland
    Hello,
    I've got a little problem with my DS (FlashMe v7) with SuperCard SD. When I'm turning on any game (by SuperCard SD) the DS simply freezes, I can hear the sound of turning off, but the green diode is shineing and the game looks like it was frozen (I can't do anything, but only watch)... Can anyone tell me what to do? Maybe it is a problem with my game-card in DS slot (Metroid demo), because when I take it out that freezing stopped (but then again I could only play GBA games).

Please help [​IMG]

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

2. bobbyblunt

Newcomer bobbyblunt Advanced Member

Are you saying that you can launch DS games from the supercard menu, but they freeze as they are loading?
    Or are you saying that the DS freezes as it boots up (before you've got into the supercard menu)?

3. Ares_Real
    OP

Newcomer Ares_Real Member

Poland
    The first option, but it's totaly random, sometimes it freezing as they loading, sometimes in the game.

4. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    this definitely isn't a flashme problem for sure....I'm assuming you have the metroid game in the ds slot for sleep mode....that should be fine....but your post doesn't make sense that if you take the game out, you can only play gba games....that can only happen if you're using some kind of passme device.