Hardware Random freezes on Win 8.1 without any errors

aiat_gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
So I know no one can help me with this, I just thought I post this to vent my frustration.
Over the past week my PC is randomly freezing up. The sound keeps looping and nothing works so I have to do a hard reset. I installed a fresh Windows two days ago hoping it would go away but it did not help. Here is what I have done so far:
-I checked the integrity of my ram, no errors.
-I ran Uniengine Heaven benchmark for 15 minutes while monitoring the temperature for my VGA and CPU. Nothing out of the ordinary (CPU hovers around 65, VGA, a R280X, around 65-70).

I get the freeze at random during games, and few times while I was watching a movie and only during fast forwarding as far as I can tell. I have the debug files if anyone can actually analyse them. One thing that I should mention in that I have had problems with windows updater. Everytime I run the update diagnosis tool it gives this:
QlcoIem.png

I have done everything I could think of and I was advised to do so but nothing, I still get random freezes. It has become to frustrating that I am thinking about getting rid of my PC and be done with it. :nayps3:. The only thing I can think of to try if installing Win 7 to see if that helps, but I am not holding my breath.

aiat_gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Run a test on the HDD as well. Could be that it's failing.
I use HDtune for this. It provides SMART diagnostics to show the health of the drive, as well as error checking of the entire drive.
http://www.hdtune.com/

I did a quick scan using HDtune last night since it was very late, nothing. I may do a full scan. Right now I will be very happy if I actually can tell what part is messing up if it is a hardware issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv