RAGNAROK DS LEVEL UP SOUND!!!!!!!!&#33

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by supervenice, Feb 21, 2010.

Feb 21, 2010
  1. supervenice
    OP

Member supervenice GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i just move this...topic i kinda post this as a blog..so im putting it here..

is there any other way tho change the level up sound of ragnarok ds,just like the level up sound in ragnarok online....

well pls..could u tell me if there a patch or something...hahaha thnx [​IMG]

edit:

someone said that to use dslazy to extract files from the rom, replace the level up sound and repack it...but he said hes not sure...

i know how to use dslazy...but is there a "already created one" maybe like a patch...cause i think many people like the R.O lvl up sound better...

well thnx,,,

2. supervenice
    OP

Member supervenice GBAtemp Regular

United States
    anyone????

3. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    Do you have the level up sound from Ragnarok Online? Can you find the lvl up sound in Ragnarok DS? Are they in the same format? If all yes, you can replace the file in Ragnarok DS using dslazy. If they have different format, you have to convert first. Good luck

4. alidsl

Member alidsl I am now a lurker

United Kingdom
    I've found where the sound file is, if you could provide me with the sound from ragnarok online the I MIGHT be able to make a patch