raeg

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
2,617
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
Vancouver, B.C
Website
Visit site
XP
880
Country
Canada
Well, today has been full of frustration, when I got home from school I decided to burn a game for my Wii. I thought it would be cool to play my Wii again because I haven't in played my Wii for like... a year.... So anyways, some I'd the people whove known me for a REALLY long time know that I am big into Monster Jam/Monster Trucks/etc, so I was just looking in the Wii release forum and I realize that a new MJ game was out and this game looked more realistic then the past 2 games that were released by Activision. So I downloaded .iso of the the Wii version, 4.5GB, no biggy, so its done downloading and I extract the .iso file and then I open up ImgBurn. At first ImgBurn crashed when it was halfway done, so the DVD-R wasn't re-writable so it was thrown in the trash can. I wasted a DVD-R, nothing terrible. But then it does get terrible.... this happend 3 MORE TIMES, the fourth time it was great, but I fucked up and I realized that I burned it on the wrong speed... 5th time was perfect, even though it took a few ejecting and inserting to get it right, then I started it up and I get a 002 error.... then I realized that I wasted 5 DVD-R's for nothing...
And no I can't get a large portable 50GB HD due to me not having a ton of money.

Man today really sucked.
sad.gif
 

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2010
Messages
2,920
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
California
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
229
Country
United States
If I download that so ever fucking large file and it doesn't work, I'll rage more because of the sluggish internet we have(all major ISP's here suck.)

You're just in a bad mood. It ain't usual to rage 'cause of a Wii game
ohmy.gif
 

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
2,617
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
Vancouver, B.C
Website
Visit site
XP
880
Country
Canada
Arctic said:
Five DVD's at $0.25 and you feel bad?
rolleyes.gif

$0.25?
Where do you buy your DVD-R's?

CannonFoddr said:
Bloody hell you're so worked up about this small little thing you can't spell 'rage' correctly
Lol, dude, I did that on purpose just to fancy up the title.

alphajaehoon said:
LoL wth, all this over a MJ game? xD
You just have made my day
rofl.gif
!!
No, its because I wasted 5 4.7GB DVD-R's and 4 hours of my life.

QUOTE(Infinite Zero @ Nov 19 2010, 01:39 AM)
If I download that so ever fucking large file and it doesn't work, I'll rage more because of the sluggish internet we have(all major ISP's here suck.)

You're just in a bad mood. It ain't usual to rage 'cause of a Wii game
ohmy.gif
I can't blame you, ive seen some really shitty internet from the Philips.
 

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
1,308
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
170
Country
Netherlands
alphajaehoon said:
LoL wth, all this over a MJ game? xD
You just have made my day
rofl.gif
!!
Yeah, I agree with you. Now get your ass back to making music, jaehoon!

But seriously, a few discs? Be happy you didn't screw an HDD...
 

Eighteen

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
844
Trophies
0
Age
37
Location
Yeah..
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
206
Country
Netherlands
Vidboy10 said:
alphajaehoon said:
LoL wth, all this over a MJ game? xD
You just have made my day
rofl.gif
!!
No, its because I wasted 5 4.7GB DVD-R's and 4 hours of my life.



Yes.... because of the MJ game
laugh.gif


QUOTE(Berthenk @ Nov 19 2010, 04:40 PM)
Yeah, I agree with you. Now get your ass back to making music, jaehoon!

Lol
laugh.gif
since you ask it so nicely
nyanya.gif


and by the way, its Eighteen
dry.gif
this stupid name is my login, but i didn't know this site kept it as my nick name, and i don't know a way to change this stupid name
sad.gif
 

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
2,617
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
Vancouver, B.C
Website
Visit site
XP
880
Country
Canada
alphajaehoon said:
Vidboy10 said:
alphajaehoon said:
LoL wth, all this over a MJ game? xD
You just have made my day
rofl.gif
!!
No, its because I wasted 5 4.7GB DVD-R's and 4 hours of my life.

Yes.... because of the MJ game
laugh.gif
Dude, if this was any other game for my Wii, PC, 360, etc, I would do the same thing. You've probably never been in my shoes to feel the frustration of burning something that takes you hours to burn because the burner keeps failing. If I were you, I would shut it.
 

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
2,617
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
Vancouver, B.C
Website
Visit site
XP
880
Country
Canada
Arctic said:
Vidboy10 said:
Arctic said:
Five DVD's at $0.25 and you feel bad?
rolleyes.gif
$0.25?
Where do you buy your DVD-R's?
I can't blame you, ive seen some really shitty internet from the Philips.
$25 bucks for 100 disks at Costco.

$25 / 100 = $0.25/disk
I got mine from FutureShop for $35.
 

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
2,617
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
Vancouver, B.C
Website
Visit site
XP
880
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
I was just so shocked at the fact you were so depressed and raging at your inability to pirate a game and how it make your day suck...
.... Where do I say that I was depressed about it?
I just said I got really frustrated but I would never get depressed over a fucking piracy.
 

Eighteen

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
844
Trophies
0
Age
37
Location
Yeah..
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
206
Country
Netherlands
Vidboy10 said:
alphajaehoon said:
Vidboy10 said:
alphajaehoon said:
LoL wth, all this over a MJ game? xD
You just have made my day
rofl.gif
!!
No, its because I wasted 5 4.7GB DVD-R's and 4 hours of my life.

Yes.... because of the MJ game
laugh.gif
Dude, if this was any other game for my Wii, PC, 360, etc, I would do the same thing. You've probably never been in my shoes to feel the frustration of burning something that takes you hours to burn because the burner keeps failing. If I were you, I would shut it.
Actually I was.. when I tried to burn xb0x360 games on a dual layer disc... ruined 5 of them, they were a bit pricey too.
back then it was like 30 bucks for 10 discs >.<
turned out I needed to put a custom firmware into my duallayer writer or something
and each disc needs 45 minutes to burn >
 

Goli

RPG
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,571
Trophies
0
Age
28
Website
Visit site
XP
320
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Vidboy10 said:
[...]
sad.gif



Vidboy10 said:
Rydian said:
I was just so shocked at the fact you were so depressed and raging at your inability to pirate a game and how it make your day suck...
.... Where do I say that I was depressed about it?
I just said I got really frustrated but I would never get depressed over a fucking piracy.
CODE
:sad:
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well the storm isn't hitting me so that's nice lol