Radioactive Force

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
granville, calm
smile.gif
He can't do nothing, even if it is a trap, what can he do?! He could only get defeated in very short time!

He'll still be powerless! Just playallday with the rank of soldier at Radioactive Force! And we won't give him anything else until he proves worthy!

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, naturally, if my own men disagree with some decision, I'm a leader that listens! There is no way he could be accepted if my own men think he'll be problematic..

laugh.gif

Thanks for solving this granville!!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it makes you a prankster. I guess you're just the fun loving one. We don't NEED to waste anything, but we don't mind doing it on purpose to our enemies or as pranks.
tongue.gif

EDIT: this force has ALMOST as many posts as my post count. I got 1776 and the blog has 1774.
laugh.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Er, I think it means that your opposing side loses because it's not a popular side to be on. Or it could mean that you're just jealous. Then again, it's probably both. If you think the thread is spam, congratulations. You just proved your spamminess by adding to it. Maybe you're taking this discussion too seriously if you want to criticize spam in a blog thread that doesn't increase your post count.
tongue.gif

oliebol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi y'all, it's me again. I havent been here for like forever
tongue.gif
But ofcourse I came back, kinda busy lately thats why im off so much. I probably will be more online again
tongue.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
playallday said:
But if you have too many members, that's fine, I'll just "dispose" a few of them.
A-HA!!!!
Caught on act!!!!!

Haha, let me see that dust from p1ngys shelf you're about to "dispose", because there isn't anything more you're qualified to dispose!!

QUOTE(oliebol @ Feb 24 2009, 11:05 AM) Hi y'all, it's me again. I havent been here for like forever
tongue.gif
But ofcourse I came back, kinda busy lately thats why im off so much. I probably will be more online again
tongue.gif
Good to see you back!!!!!

Feel free to play around with playallday, he's here again, foolish as before!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EqY4iZP4iI?si=SnXrNV8JyKnbrp9j