Skye07

OP
Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I was recently looking for a new MMO game to play (I quit FFXI) and my bro introduced me to Project Torque, it's an online racing game that looks pretty neat, check it out at http://www.aeriagames.com/ if you want to catch me online I'm Skye7707 on the game. They're having a rush hour event at the moment where you get double RP & XP so if you wanna try this game I'd say give it a shot right away ^^

I've posted a review of the game on GameFAQs: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=39268528

Lemme know your toughts ^^

p.s. if this should belong in the testing area, feel free to move
smile.gif

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
hmm i think i tried that game like 4-5 years ago or something if it's the same game thought can't remember the name (but it was a mmo racer im sure of it)

maybe i'll check it out later

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
do you even know what an mmo is?

It's a typo for "MOMO" and means the game supports this wheel:

IMG_1865.JPG
lecture.gif

Because, you know, massive multiplayer online racing game... Um... how "massive" can a racing game be? 20 people? I mean, anything over that, and you'd need huge tracks, and who would keep track of the scores with half the people logging out all the time?

Skye07

OP
Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
It's a game developed this year >_> so I doubt you have played it 5 years ago lol.

And this one is free, not like Test Drive which has a crap community too.

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
do you even know what an mmo is?

It's a typo for "MOMO" and means the game supports this wheel:

IMG_1865.JPG
lecture.gif

Because, you know, massive multiplayer online racing game... Um... how "massive" can a racing game be? 20 people? I mean, anything over that, and you'd need huge tracks, and who would keep track of the scores with half the people logging out all the time?

damn that gear is nice (i think my bro has one of those)
anyway you sure? lol i get confused about this kinda stuff from time to time (mmo racers are pretty rare afterall)

Skye07

OP
Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
It IS in fact a MMO not a MOMO
tongue.gif

There are 5 lobbies and everyone can create rooms (max 8 ppl per room) and there are over 300 ppl online simultaniously so yeah it's quite MMO
biggrin.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There are 5 lobbies and everyone can create rooms (max 8 ppl per room) and there are over 300 ppl online simultaniously so yeah it's quite MMO
biggrin.gif

Well, yeah, but no. I mean, at its peak, there were thousands of people online with their Animal Crossing: Wild World, but it still wasn't an MMO. Or MarioKart DS. There's a limit of 8 people per race here, if I understood correctly (8 people per room?). That's not so massive.

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i said burnout paradise was mmo because if you are online, other racers who are online will drive around paradise (in real-time) much like test drive
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [awaits for him to notice something] :blush::ha::evil: