• Mario Kart series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Riders series

• Need for Speed series

• Ringe Racer series

• Other (please state the game name based on racing)

• Total voters

sportscarmadman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The need for speed series has always been good except for prostreet where they tried to make it like a Gran Turismo game. The mario kart series is also good

The graphics on Gran Turismo 5 prologue on Ps3 are so good but the camara to choose from don't compare to the view in the car on NFS Shift

shito

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
erm, never heard of ''ringe racer'', but i played a lot of ridge racer, but i like more mario kart and f-zero.

67birdman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Midnight Club FTW
cool.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Even though I'm a Sonic fan, I still like Mario Kart. Sonic Riders for the Gamecube was easy and fun, it doesn't reveal with Mario Kart. Sonic Riders 2 killed the Sonic Riders for me forever. I'm just pissed off none of the tempers here are willing to post 'Sonic and All-star racing' info on here. As if everyone is a complete SEGA-hater =/

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't really go wrong with mario kart. It is definitely one of the best multiplayer games and if you can get a group of friends to play the console version, especially the older ones, you can have a blast for hours.

user0002

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed, for PC. In the poll I had to vote other although it's an NFS game because other NFSs (apart from the latest on PC which I haven't played) are stupid and boring arcade style driving games but Porsche Unleashed was different and had a more realistic approach.

Also Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix series on PC was good, though I haven't really played it in recent years anymore.

And ofc those games need to be played with a steering wheel and pedals (except Crammond's first GP could only utilize keyboard (and mouse too, but mouse sucked) because with keyboard they're not that interesting.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mario Kart ftw!
Though I haven't played any of the other games you listed, except for the first Need for Speed on the PC, but that was a long time ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64