Hacking R4YSauto

magic_mittens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This has been mega helpful!!

I'm feeling rather chuffed with myself for getting this to work, almost first time!!!

Now I'm just working on making it look a bit nicer, I've been playing around with themes/skins and was wondering if there is anyway to change the colour of the font in the YSMenu??

bamse111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker, update soon?
smile.gif

armagedalbeebop

Trophies
XP
Country
im getting a error on some games ( pk platinium, yugioh something ) other games work well,anybody knows what is this related to?

rom loading failed
disk errcode=2147483632
please reset system

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
magic_mittens said:
Now I'm just working on making it look a bit nicer, I've been playing around with themes/skins and was wondering if there is anyway to change the colour of the font in the YSMenu??
Yasu wrote a comment in the ini file indicating the colour format.
bamse111 said:
Maikel Steneker, update soon?
smile.gif

This quote is from January:
QUOTE said:
Hello, have you dropped support for R4YSauto? You don't seem to be active in its topic recently...
I'm sorry, I've been a bit busy and I've been too tired to work on it seriously. There will be an update, but I don't know when.

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
armagedalbeebop said:
im getting a error on some games ( pk platinium, yugioh something ) other games work well,anybody knows what is this related to?

rom loading failed
disk errcode=2147483632
please reset system
Your filesystem hates you.

You'll have to backup everything, reformat and place everything back.

magic_mittens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
a2h said:
magic_mittens said:
Yasu wrote a comment in the ini file indicating the colour format.

Oh cool thanks!! I'm still all new to this stuff!!

Lupin86

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I'm running into an error r4patch.dat NO_BOOT_LOADER ....

I went with the first choice and pretty much flushed my r4 before putting the stuff on...

Anything that I could do to fix this? if its already been answered point me to the post please?

Kaylethpop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no clue what I'm doing, and I'm very sorry for asking! I've had my r4 for about two years now, but I still don't know half of all the technical stuff. I just beat Platinum but now I want to really go to town on it(By that, I mean use the cheats) but of course there are no cheats, which is why I was directed this way. But I have no clue what to download or where to put it, and I'm sorry for asking, but Ive read through all the posts as well and everyone else seems to know what they're doing haha! If someone could just direct me in the right direction...?
smile.gif

I've downloaded the r4ysauto, but I dont know what files to put where. In my scandisk, the folders Ive got are:

_system_
Game Files
Mobile
Moonshl
_ds_menu.dat
_ds_menu.sys
_ds_mshl.nds

So, help?
smile.gif

Many kind please and thank yous.

Rayster

Trophies
XP
Country
I got mine working. I'm just wondering, does it really takes time to load a game? And what does this DMA, Reset means?

po0fz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, Im new and i just tried out the new YSmenu so i could play the new games such as Suikuden and Valkyrie Profile. However, after doing everything that we've been told to do and running the YS.ds file, I could not run games with it. Whenever i try to run games, it patches up the game and then when it goes to load the game, it stays on a white screen on both screens and it just stays like that.

anyone have a problem just like this? or did i do something wrong?

Moke_moke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am currently stuck on running r4.bat. It keeps telling me this: An Error has occurred when extracting the necessary files. Please check if there is enough free disk space and if the program has access to the disk.

hate2.gif
wtf is going on and how do I fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh