Hacking R4iTT RTS 3DS 2014

edstark777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a R4iTT RTS 3DS 2014 and I can not find the right kernel for it on the internet, because the site where the downloads were usually hosted, r4itt.net, is disabled. Do you know where I can download the right kernel? I've already tried downloading the files from the r4town and r4wood site and downloaded it to the R4 sd card, but it just opens and stays on a continuous loading screen. I do not have the installation CD that usually comes with R4.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a R4iTT RTS 3DS 2014 and I can not find the right kernel for it on the internet, because the site where the downloads were usually hosted, r4itt.net, is disabled. Do you know where I can download the right kernel? I've already tried downloading the files from the r4town and r4wood site and downloaded it to the R4 sd card, but it just opens and stays on a continuous loading screen. I do not have the installation CD that usually comes with R4.
Picture of your flashcart please, there were two models that had to use different kernels from each other.

lifehackerhansol

i write working(?) code
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: why were servers down?