Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone rate them depending on their perks:
-functions
-how clean the os is
-firmware(if there are any problems with it like lag or corruptions/freezes/loss of data)
-how convinient it is(is it easy to use)
-price(if the extra features are worth it)

or should i just wait for the newer crown3ds?

does anyone think that wen the 3ds is hacked, these cards can be updated to play 3ds games or does anyon think that wen the new flash carts are produced, they will be able to play 3ds roms and nds roms?

thanks

knexkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal review of acekard vs dstwo http://gbatemp.net/topic/315599-my-personal-review-of-acekard2i-vs-supercard-dstwo/
I believe r4i is pretty much on par with acekard

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The R4i Gold and Acekard 2i are pretty much direct competitors, same price range, same type of UI, same features.

The DSTwo is different, it's OS is more stylish and it has a lot more features. Whether the features are worth it or not is up to you, some people use them and some don't. It's still less than the price of a single game, you know.

All three are easy to use and have stable firmware.

ralphrumbaoa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone think that wen the 3ds is hacked, these cards can be updated to play 3ds games or does anyon think that wen the new flash carts are produced, they will be able to play 3ds roms and nds roms?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Of the three, the DSTwo has the best chance to be updated that way.

Which is still slim and nobody's assuming that it will happen at all.

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree with Rydian, the DSTWO's more advanced technologies (lol) would allow it to be at the very least somewhat more versatile in its ability to do more than the other flashcarts. at least to my knowledge

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
The DSTwo can also have it's firmware updated (yes, even it's bootstrap) even if you have already updated your DSi/3DS and your system won't boot the flash cart (all you do is rename the update file and let it sit at the 3ds menu screen for a few minutes). Also, the DSTwo specific port of DSx86 will include some very nice features in the future thanks to the full release of the SDK source (including the DS side code).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM