Hacking R4i stuck on loading

cuda69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently purchased a Nindendo DSi, currently shows Ver 1.3u. I have a R4i sdhc Upgrade Revolution card, I have confirmed authenticity. It works fine on my daughters regular DS lite, but hangs on the DSi at "Loading". I have formated the Sandisc (4gb) card at tried multiple versions of the latest Kernal. Am slowly losing patients. Any thoughts or recommendations?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure it is an R4i-SDHC (red box) and not just R4-SDHC (black box)? Both use the same web address (www.r4i-sdhc.com) for firmware, and I've seen that throw people off before. Are you sure you downloaded the R4i and not the R4 firmware? If it was a red box, then I'm gonna have to question the authenticy. It should work on both the DS lite and the pre-1.4 DSi without altering anything.

cuda69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is the Red Box, and definately the R4i software. I punched in the Lic. number but didn't get any warnings. I thought it might not be connecting properly but putting cardboard in doesn't seem to help. I thought it strange that I could get the DS lite to boot up but not the DSi. The R4i had a 4gb sandisc come with it, preloaded but did the same thing. So I formatted the sandisc and started from scratch,
Very frustrating

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cuda69 said:
It is the Red Box, and definately the R4i software. I punched in the Lic. number but didn't get any warnings. I thought it might not be connecting properly but putting cardboard in doesn't seem to help. I thought it strange that I could get the DS lite to boot up but not the DSi. The R4i had a 4gb sandisc come with it, preloaded but did the same thing. So I formatted the sandisc and started from scratch,
Very frustrating
The only thing I could think of is contact issues, and you covered that. If you post decently clear pictures of the front sticker and the contacts, I can compare them to mine so we can see if you have a faked clone, or just a strangely faulty unit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Screw you city lines!