r4i sdhc stuck on loading

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Doodlerdoe, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Doodlerdoe
    OP

Doodlerdoe Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2014
    United States
    recently received my r4i sdhc from nds-card.com and downloaded the kernel from the website on the package and have yet to have any luck getting it to work. what i noticed after the fact is that on the website (r4i-sdhc.com) there are 3 different kernels apparently for different versions of the card: R4i-sdhc download for card with "v1.4x or v1.4 mark", r4-sdhc download for the card without the "i" mark, and r4i-sdhc download for the card with "i" mark but without v1.4x or v1.4 mark, mine happens to be the last having the r4"i" mark but without any v1.4x or v1.4 mark i have tried all 3 kernels unsuccessfully, perhaps im doing something wrong. i am trying to get this to work on my dsi ver 1.4.5u which seems to make sense to me that i would require a card that specifically says "v1.4x or v1.4" but i hope i am wrong because thats not what i received which is part of my frustration because on the nds-card.com site the r4i-sdhc purchase specifically says "R4i-SDHC V1.4.5 card for DSi XL/ DSi" and also shows a picture of a card with the "v1.4.5" mark on it even though thats not what i received. point of all this is that i would like to get this thing working and i just hope that someone on here can help me.
    thanks in advance for any replies