R4i SDHC RTS Lite Silver questions

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Coconut, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Coconut
    OP

Coconut GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 28, 2010
    Netherlands
    Hi, I've got a couple of questions about this card! I've downloaded the latest version, but I have some problems.

I put some games on it, but the card somehow made a copy of the games, and made some 4Kb files of them, which I can't play. As I put a lot of games on it, scrolling through all of these to get to the games pretty annoying.

And I tried changing the skins, and put them in the skin folder, but when I start up the card, it doesn't show them. Does someone know how to fix this?

I'm bad at explaining, but I hope this was clear enough :P

2. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    No idea about the card but the extra "games" are most likely savestates when using RTS features. Otherwise there should only be one additional file of each game you have a save for. As for the skin issue, I have no idea since I have an R4i Gold RTS and just use WoodR4.

3. Coconut
    OP

Mar 28, 2010
    Netherlands
    Aha, do you know how to delete those? I don't really plan on using the RTS.

4. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Just delete them off the SD card you have inside your flashcard. Make sure you pay attention to the extensions so you don't delete your actual saves. on mine they are either .sav or .nds.sav.

5. Coconut
    OP

Mar 28, 2010
    Netherlands
    The problem is that they are not on the root of my sd card. I remember seeing the sav. files and the games, but those were the only files that were on there.

6. Coconut
    OP

Mar 28, 2010
    Netherlands
    Does anyone know how to remove them?