R4i save problem, someone please help me!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by sekayujora, Jul 24, 2009.

Jul 24, 2009
  1. sekayujora
    OP

Newcomer sekayujora Newbie

United States
    ok, i have a big problem. i had my nintendo ds (the oldest one) and then a friend gave an r4 it was perfect,
    three days ago i buyed a dsi and went to buy a R4i (it was the only thing they sell here) , then it worked fine, all my games and save archives i copied them in my computer, then i putted the new micro in the computer, copied everything, and when i played it on the dsi it worked fine
    i tried to play metal slug and it worked perfectly, (the save file , all) then i tried to play my favorite game, disgaea ds, and when i touched the part "continue" a black screen appeared but the song still plays, then i tried to star a new game and it worked until i tried to save, it just darkl,
    and when i checked my other games, like GTA, pokemon platinum, knights in the nightmare, the world ends with you, some of them didnt worked and the screen was white, others didnt have a save file and they began from the very beggining
    but some others works perfectly like lux-pain and wario ware
    someone please i need help i dont know what to do, someone said something (about disgaea) about changing the 512 kb to 4 megas, (the save file) i dont understand that
    someione please i reallly neeeed help

2. bach3609

Member bach3609 GBAtemp Fan

Vietnam
    you might have to start over again. Don't backup your game saves, just backup the games. After that try reformating your micro sd, then download the fresh new r4i firmware at the website on your r4i box.
    Hope this helps [​IMG]

3. sekayujora
    OP

Newcomer sekayujora Newbie

United States
    but. but, What do you mean by back up, and how do I reset or that what you say the micro sd?
    is there any other card I can use to pass my save files?????
    i dont know, an acekard something like that?