Hacking R4I Save Dongle Unstable Connention

Namyttac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i got the r41 save dongle. ill pull a save file from a ds pokemon game no problem, edit it, then when i try to put that save file back onto the game it'll take almost an hour to get all the way through. ill send the save file but part of the way through it will lose connection to the game cartridge and give me an error. so i keep trying and eventually it gets all the way through and everything turns out ok. my question is, does this happen with everyone and if not how can i stabilize the connection between the dongle and the game

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you have a 3DS with CFW, there are other options for pulling and restoring saves from a DS games, like using Checkpoint

Namyttac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install custom firmware.
Ditch the R4i Save Dongle. Use checkpoint.
from what ive seen dont you need some way to initialize homebrew to install custom firmware?
and if so havent most if not all of those system exploits been patched?

hell the only reason i bought the save dongle was because i couldnt find a way to initialize homebrew

Last edited by Namyttac,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
from what ive seen dont you need some way to initialize homebrew to install custom firmware?

hell the only reason i bought the save dongle was because i couldnt find a way to initialize homebrew
Theres ways already which nintendo cannot touch for exploits that can be used. You have no worry of losing out on those.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

3ds.hacks.guide there's an exploit compatible with 11.9

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Namyttac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo hasn't patched all the homebrew initializers? thank god, i was at 2 hours trying to get the save dongle to cooperate. which is par for the course with that thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes