Hacking R4i revolution problem!!!

stelpap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone.Sorry for opening this topic but i searched and i didn't find anything similar to my problem.

I've just bought a flash card: R4i gold revolution and this is the provided (and also typed on it) site www.r4ids.com for the firmware.I use nintendo ds lite.

The main problem is that most of the games don't run or when they run after a while they crush.

I've tried to install wood r4 and YSMenu but i didn't make it,it freezes on loading with black screen...

So if someone knows something and could help i would appriciate that.Anyway thanx in advance!!!
rolleyes.gif

astrogrrl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try using a different Firmware Kernals. I found with my cart that the address on the sticker did not match the actual card that I had as it was a clone. try various firmwares from other R4's. I am still looking myself for the best one for mine, but I did find one that worked for most games. goood luck. But the acekard2i and DSTWO are better, or if it is just for a DSLite then the CycloDS is great. there are way too many R4s and so many clones it is really hard to find the right files. the advantage with the cycloDS is that you dont have to put the files on the micro DS as it does it itself.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really don't understand why people buy these. If someone can find the GBAtemp site to ask why the R4i xxx isn't working, then I can't see why they can't use it to do a bit of research before buying.

Like TWiz, i'd recommend you get the Acekard 2i. It had an OSMenu update just yesterday.

stelpap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thank you all!!!i'll try to find a solution like the one astrogrrl suggested or else i will buy the Acekard that all of you suggested to me...If somebody had the same problem and found a solution i would be pleased if he/she could really help...
Once again thank you all!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo