Hacking R4i Gold not loading games.

whitekj03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got my R4i Gold to load, I installed the 1.29 kernal.

My music works fine, but whenever I try to launch a game, it says its loading but stays there forever.

I let it sit on the loading screen for 10 minutes thinking that the games could possibly take a long time to load, I tried this with about 5 different games.

Any help? These are .NDS roms if it isn't clear.

whitekj03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HatsuneHaseo said:
hmm. try downloading the latest firmware here
That doesn't work for me, when I click download on english it opens a new window with a bunch of symbols.. Neither does the download on www.R4iDS.com

Any idea or a mirror of that download?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh,yes, that. well,that happenned to me too. but then, in the window with the random symbols,but somewhere in that window with weird symbols is a link,a download link.

whitekj03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HatsuneHaseo said:
oh,yes, that. well,that happenned to me too. but then, in the window with the random symbols,but somewhere in that window with weird symbols is a link,a download link.
I tried clicking that link, didn't work...

And when I right click; save as on the link, its a HTML file. :/

Wow. This thing has been a lot of trouble
tongue.gif

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why not try looking on filetrip.net? its gbatemp's new download website. it might be on there. and if not,maybe i should download it myself and upload it there.
biggrin.gif

whitekj03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HatsuneHaseo said:
why not try looking on filetrip.net? its gbatemp's new download website. it might be on there. and if not,maybe i should download it myself and upload it there.
biggrin.gif
I'll check there for reference, but my friend is downloading it for me and sending it through AIM, thanks for the help though. Hopefully this works...

If it doesn't work? Any other suggestions

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm..im not sure what you should do then. but the r4i is like the r4,so just search up how tos on youtube.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it