Hacking R4i Gold Edition?

MightyNugget

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently ordered a R4i Gold Edition with a 4GB Kingston Memory Card. I'm completely new at this and I would like to know if The R4i works with a Nintendo DS-Lite. I like my current DS and I do not wish to buy a new DS just to use this R4i. I've searched everywhere and I can't find any pictures or videos of people using the R4i Gold Edition on the DS-Lite. I would be very glad if someone could confirm this for me. I'm not even sure exactly how an R4 even works, I will be asking my close friends for assistance, but any other information here would be very helpful. And, if I will need to download any other files (excluding roms) could you please notify me?

Please and Thanks.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All dsi carts run on dsl and ds phats. If you want help with your r4i gold you are going to have to make it specific i.e. give us the website since there are even clones and fakes of already made r4is.

MightyNugget

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh. I'm fairly new at this, so i'm pretty much a piece of poo when it comes to r4's.

@asdf Thanks for telling me.
@BoxShot I got the R4i Gold off ishopvideogames my close friend said this site was trustworthy. I was exactly sure, but I just went for it.

@bach3609 Eh, I went for the risk. l'm considering this a 'early' christmas gifts for my cousins, I was thinking it would be harder to find them during the holiday rush.

MightyNugget

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, Okay. But theres one more thing I need to know.. I'm going to be using a Nintendo DS-Lite, I've been hearing about all sorts of exess things you need to download to make the r4i work. Will I need to do that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro